Greatest English Film Ever

Film taste is objective though and the definition of british film is a bit broad. I will stick my head above the parapet and be judged. My favourite british film is probably 4 weddings and a funeral, without any shame at all it could be that, Notting Hill or Love Actually. I love Richard Curtis's rom com shit and if its on I will probably watch it. I suspect there are "better" films out there, maybe passport to pimlico at a push but probably 4 weddings for me.

• Like 2

28 days later

Fish Called Wanda

Moon

Monty Python & the Holy Grail or Life of Brian

The Descent

In the Loop

Four Lions

A few of my favourites, out of them I'd probs go for Holy Grail.

• Like 1

28 days later

Fish Called Wanda

Moon

Monty Python & the Holy Grail or Life of Brian

The Descent

In the Loop

Four Lions

A few of my favourites, out of them I'd probs go for Holy Grail.

Four Lions is a great shout.

• Like 1

Anything with Danny dyer in it

He is a tremendous actor, probably second only to Jason Statham but I can't include most of his films because America have realised what a tremendous talent he is and have stole him away from us.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Lock Stock and Snatch are two films I like a lot. 

I do like Love Actually as well  :wub:  Purely for sentimental reasons though... it reminds me of a certain person in my life.

Widening the choice from English to British then I have to say Trainspotting is the best. Absolutely brilliant film. 

• Like 2

Anything with Danny dyer in it

He is a tremendous actor, probably second only to Jason Statham but I can't include most of his films because America have realised what a tremendous talent he is and have stole him away from us.

LOL

How about this masterpiece, 'The Heavy' starring Vinnie Jones and Blue's Lee Ryan

Edited by Dr_Pangloss

Important Information

Terms of use Terms of Use, Cookies We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.

Â