Speculation: Nacer Chadli (FC Twente)

HalfTimePost

I haven't seen him play so can't say anything about his ability. The one thing I'm a bit funny about is that we're reportedly signing him to keep Benteke, I don't think that's the right reason to be signing a player personally...

If also haven't seen him play so can't comment but my opinion is that Lambert is not one to sign a player just to keep another happy. Benteke or anyone else.
Excuse me? I can't comment on whether he'll be a good addition to the squad but I didn't comment on that. My main worry is the apparent reason as to why we're signing him to apparently help keep Benteke. I just hope that's not the main reason, even though it's arguably being reported as such.
Excuse you what?

I simply stated that I also hadn't seen him play but didn't believe the press in them stating he was being sign to keep Benteke happy. I don't think That's Lambert's style.

You told me because I hadn't seen him play I couldn't comment. I fail to see why I can't comment about the report in question, especially when I didn't comment about the players ability but the report about why we might be signing him...

No he didnt.

He made a small typo and said "if" instead if "iv".

Dont worry, he's not out to get you. Sometimes its probably worth reading a post twice ;)

Shit, Killeen's a boy! I feel bad about those photos I PM'd to him now.

I haven't seen him play so can't say anything about his ability. The one thing I'm a bit funny about is that we're reportedly signing him to keep Benteke, I don't think that's the right reason to be signing a player personally...

If also haven't seen him play so can't comment but my opinion is that Lambert is not one to sign a player just to keep another happy. Benteke or anyone else.
Excuse me? I can't comment on whether he'll be a good addition to the squad but I didn't comment on that. My main worry is the apparent reason as to why we're signing him to apparently help keep Benteke. I just hope that's not the main reason, even though it's arguably being reported as such.
Excuse you what?

I simply stated that I also hadn't seen him play but didn't believe the press in them stating he was being sign to keep Benteke happy. I don't think That's Lambert's style.

You told me because I hadn't seen him play I couldn't comment. I fail to see why I can't comment about the report in question, especially when I didn't comment about the players ability but the report about why we might be signing him...

No he didnt.

Dont worry, he's not out to get you. Sometimes its probably worth reading a post twice ;)

Thank you!

Excuse you what?

No he didnt.

You've lost me completely :-s

Excuse you what?

No he didnt.

You've lost me completely :-s
Not a very difficult thing to do it seems :P

So Swansea are potentially signing Bony, Chadli and Ince. Interesting. Anyway, really hoping we can shift Given, Ireland and Bent out of the squad as we could do with Wanyama and Kiyotake coming in to add more quality to our midfield. Oh and Ba from Porto and a young backup RB.

Not much then.

So Swansea are potentially signing Bony, Chadli and Ince. Interesting. Anyway, really hoping we can shift Given, Ireland and Bent out of the squad as we could do with Wanyama and Kiyotake coming in to add more quality to our midfield. Oh and Ba from Porto and a young backup RB.

Not much then.

Cardiff are signing Ince, had bid for Bony but seems it got knocked back and now they have has a bid accepted for Chadli.

Excuse you what?

No he didnt.

I thought it was a bit harsh! Lol

• Like 1

According to talksport Swansea have made a bid of 8.5 mill which is yet to be accepted and up to 12 prem clubs are interested in this player

I cannot see us bidding anywhere near 8.5 mill

I agree, this lad is going to go for around 10m which is way out of our league

According to talksport Swansea have made a bid of 8.5 mill which is yet to be accepted and up to 12 prem clubs are interested in this player

Seems a bit excessive...there are others out there :)

12 Premier League clubs. that just seems like a made up number of teams from same league to be linked with a player

Seems a bit excessive...there are others out there :)

I reckon we would pay £10m for the right player, we paid £7m(?) for Benteke and that worked out?

Â