Suggestions welcome!

Baselayers

AC/DC plays to the crowd too. Gets them going :) In that case I'll go with the under-rated (but with an excellent intro and arguably their best riff)

Shake A Leg

Sabbath - War Pigs. Put the fear of God into your opposition, and rep Birmz into the bargain, innit.

I'm from Bristol though!

snog your brother as you listen to it then

• Like 1

I have no interest in your choice of music, however, if I may divert slightly off topic I would like to request that the bottom of your board for the Olympics is a very simple design:

Rob's face from his Avatar and "DHUTWU"

**** corporate sponsorship.....you know it makes sense.

baselayers_zpsbee7f7dd.png

I thought I'd cornered the market when it came to stick drawing but Take a bow son  ..top work

love it then you've given Jen the gold medal  , though if I was being critical I'd say you haven't made Rob hairy enough

Being semi-serious, some Queen tracks would work quite well, but NOT the tiresome "Champions" or the even more done to death "We Will Rock You".

For that downhill speed, you'd want something fast off one of their early albums - "Keep Yourself Alive", something like that (Pelle will have a better idea).

I have no interest in your choice of music, however, if I may divert slightly off topic I would like to request that the bottom of your board for the Olympics is a very simple design:

Rob's face from his Avatar and "DHUTWU"

**** corporate sponsorship.....you know it makes sense.

baselayers_zpsbee7f7dd.png

I thought I'd cornered the market when it came to stick drawing but Take a bow son  ..top work

love it then you've given Jen the gold medal  , though if I was being critical I'd say you haven't made Rob hairy enough

My version of paint is simply too crappy to do justice to Rob's magnificent mane.

Also I won't be wearing the gold by the end of it sadly!

** distributes vicious back handed bitch slap.  

WTF? Don't bother to go then..... if you're beaten now you  wont win.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrr I will motivate you Jones. Now drop and give me 50.

Sabbath - War Pigs. Put the fear of God into your opposition, and rep Birmz into the bargain, innit.

I'm from Bristol though!

Something by Roni Size then?

Sabbath - War Pigs. Put the fear of God into your opposition

I've seen this mentioned before in threads for Villa's entrance music (and for the same 'fear' reason), but it'd do bugger all to the opposition. It'd be about as scary as her walking onto the slopes wearing a dragon hand puppet.

Was mostly a tong in cheek suggestion. I didn't actually think anyone would be scared by it. That hand puppet thing does actually sound quite scary though!

I'm from Bristol though!

Something by Roni Size then?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btEpF334Rtc

Bristol oo ar

I've seen this mentioned before in threads for Villa's entrance music (and for the same 'fear' reason), but it'd do bugger all to the opposition. It'd be about as scary as her walking onto the slopes wearing a dragon hand puppet.

Was mostly a tong in cheek suggestion. I didn't actually think anyone would be scared by it. That hand puppet thing does actually sound quite scary though!

How about a compromise?

314diHUMSfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

How about a compromise?

314diHUMSfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Terrifying.

• Like 1

Â