Jed Steer

samjp26

• 3 weeks later...
On 25/08/2021 at 12:57, KevinRichardsonsMoustache said:

Preferred him with the shorter hair. I said it. 

Ha ha. I am 48 and should be able to rise above such matters but his hair really annoys me! I mean, it really annoys me. Way too much!

Anyway, massive day for him. Deserves a bit of time in the spotlight. Go well with your rubbish hair you penalty saving legend!

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, M_Afro said:

Ha ha. I am 48 and should be able to rise above such matters but his hair really annoys me! I mean, it really annoys me. Way too much!

Anyway, massive day for him. Deserves a bit of time in the spotlight. Go well with your rubbish hair you penalty saving legend!

Jedy Steer

Jedy Steer

Jedy Jedy steer

Got  too much hair and we don’t care

Jedy Jedy Steer

• Haha 1

What was the last prem match he started out of interest if you exclude that Wolves game he lasted two minutes in?

I agree with the above though, certainly didn't let us down in the promotion season so just got to hope he has a good game today as he'll certainly be tested a fair bit.

Can't see anything else but Martinez back in for Everton though.

4 minutes ago, VillaChris said:

What was the last prem match he started out of interest if you exclude that Wolves game he lasted two minutes in?

I agree with the above though, certainly didn't let us down in the promotion season so just got to hope he has a good game today as he'll certainly be tested a fair bit.

Can't see anything else but Martinez back in for Everton though.

Against Burnley?

1 hour ago, bannedfromHandV said:

On what basis? Steer is number 2, has more experience and has shown to be capable (how quickly memories fade, he was pivotal in us getting promoted afterall).

On the basis that he's the one for the future, whereas Steer is basically a latter day Stuart Taylor

Just now, lexicon said:

On the basis that he's the one for the future, whereas Steer is basically a latter day Stuart Taylor

So what would be the point in having Steer at the club then? 

That’s like saying next time Watkins is out we might as well play archer instead of Ings 

13 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

So what would be the point in having Steer at the club then? 

That’s like saying next time Watkins is out we might as well play archer instead of Ings 

Because a lot of clubs have a third choice senior keeper?

I don't think the goals were really his *fault* exactly - maybe you could argue he hesitated in the second, but had he got to Kovacic he might just have given a penalty away anyway - but he certainly didn't do anything to suggest benching Martinez for some sort of bizarre point.

I hadn't visited this thread since May 14th, which might tell its own kind of story.

• Like 3

Â