Jed Steer

samjp26

Honestly think McNally is very bitter, some of the Norwich fans follow him in there bitterness too. Heard one saying Lambert would have taken them down last season, and that he doesn't sign proven players. half of those players you have are down to Lambert you idiot.

Welcome Jed, hopefully we'll be seeing him playing in the championship on loan next season to get some experience.

Also, I really like the way on this forum that people from other clubs can come and post their views on our transfers without people being rude to them, I think it adds a lot to the discussion.

What's the deal with David Mcnally on twitter? His problem with Lambert is pretty pathetic and ridiculous for somebody who holds such a high position at a football club.

I see McNally is saying that Villa will have to pay substantial compensation for Steer.  Strange because I thought his contract ran out on July 1st.

What's the deal with David Mcnally on twitter? His problem with Lambert is pretty pathetic and ridiculous for somebody who holds such a high position at a football club.

I see McNally is saying that Villa will have to pay substantial compensation for Steer. Strange because I thought his contract ran out on July 1st.

We do have to pay compensation because he's under 24

I see McNally is saying that Villa will have to pay substantial compensation for Steer. Strange because I thought his contract ran out on July 1st.

We do have to pay compensation because he's under 24

OK thanks.

Norwich fans call him "McNasty". I gather that is a compliment and an insult. :)

It is a compliment full stop, David is a hero in this neck of the woods and rightly so. :wub:

Thanks for the correction! Nothing wrong with a mean SOB in your corner.

Â