Jed Steer

samjp26

It's counterproductive that I almost didn't want him to succeed just because I didn't want it to look like we have wasted 7 mill on a number one.

But my word, what a hero.

Having strength in depth in goalkeeping department can't be a bad thing though.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

It's counterproductive that I almost didn't want him to succeed just because I didn't want it to look like we have wasted 7 mill on a number one.

But my word, what a hero.

Having strength in depth in goalkeeping department can't be a bad thing though.

Feels bad indeed.

Nyland is terrible, haven't seen enough of Kalinic but he looked far from convincing.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

I thought that was offside from where I was sitting I thought the link flat went up?

The rebound when it came back off the bar was offside. The goal would have stood.

• Like 1

Good grief what a save. Unreal.

Reminded me of Guzan v QPR from Samba header.

Not sure on the goal. Must admit I was surprised to see Gayle hit it so clean on his left, good early hit. He was too deep but it all appeared from nowhere so I think I can forgive it.

He's going to have to stand tall away leg, those corners will be whipping in.

4 hours ago, Shropshire Lad said:

Rodriguez was already wheeling away about to celebrate. The word removed. 

• Haha 3

Incredible, incredible save.

made a bit of a mess earlier on with the confusion with Taylor, but I’d personally pin that one on Taylor.

He’s so good with his distribution too.

Delighted for him and for us.

I thought he was excellent yesterday, not just the save from Rodriguez but his organisation of the back 4. He’s starting to show what a good keeper he is, it’s good to have competition for places with Kalinic and Sarkic too. All of a sudden, we have real strength in depth in the goalkeeping department

Â