Jed Steer

samjp26

Norwich fan here. I am very disappointed that we've lost Jed Steer. We have produced a lot of youth goalkeepers who have won international honours at youth level. Steer was regarded as being the cream of the crop. He is young, still physically needs to fill out a bit,  needs matches but he is one hell of a prospect. For any Villa fan criticising this signing. Step back and ask yourself. Who would you rather have in your squad? One of the most promising young keepers in the country or Andy Marshall? Its a no brainer.

39163267.jpg

• Like 4

sounds a good prospect but lambert must had sold it to him that he is either going out on loan to play 1st team, or that he stands a serious chance of taking Guzans spot in goal. As a young promising player i am presuming he decided to leave, rather than was not offered a new contract, so why come to a club where your position will be similar? Either Lambert is great at selling the club or there is an aspect of this transfer that benefits him,

Welcome to B6 Jed. Good Luck.

Assuming Given wants to play games, we needed a back up keeper if anything happens to Guzan so should be a good thing in the long run. We have to trust Lambert's judgement on a player he has had at his previous club both talent wise and, just as importantly, attitude wise. English U19 keeper on a free.......literally priceless.

What's the deal with David Mcnally on twitter? His problem with Lambert is pretty pathetic and ridiculous for somebody who holds such a high position at a football club.

Norwich fans call him "McNasty". I gather that is a compliment and an insult. :)

What's the deal with David Mcnally on twitter? His problem with Lambert is pretty pathetic and ridiculous for somebody who holds such a high position at a football club.

Norwich fans call him "McNasty". I gather that is a compliment and an insult. :)

It is a compliment full stop, David is a hero in this neck of the woods and rightly so. :wub:

Â