Jed Steer

samjp26

Norwich fan here. I am very disappointed that we've lost Jed Steer. We have produced a lot of youth goalkeepers who have won international honours at youth level. Steer was regarded as being the cream of the crop. He is young, still physically needs to fill out a bit,  needs matches but he is one hell of a prospect. For any Villa fan criticising this signing. Step back and ask yourself. Who would you rather have in your squad? One of the most promising young keepers in the country or Andy Marshall? Its a no brainer.

Edited by Cambridge_Yellow
  • Like 4

Norwich fan here. I am very disappointed that we've lost Jed Steer. We have produced a lot of youth goalkeepers who have won international honours at youth level. Steer was regarded as being the cream of the crop. He is young, still physically needs to fill out a bit,  needs matches but he is one hell of a prospect. For any Villa fan criticising this signing. Step back and ask yourself. Who would you rather have in your squad? One of the most promising young keepers in the country or Andy Marshall? Its a no brainer.

Haven't seen anybody criticising it. In this thread anyway. I couldn't even recall what Andy Marshall looks like :D

• Like 1

with marshall already out and hopefully shiftin given, its 2 young keepers to replace 2 old, hopefully siegrist will be 2nd choice/cup keeper this season, with steer spending the season in the reserves, it would only make sense, this would give siegrist a better chance to prove himself

For any Villa fan criticising this signing. 

I don't think any have done, although I suspect someone is probably saying some are over on a Norwich site somewhere.

In this thread though I can only see happy people, other than Norwich fans anyway ;)

Â