Ticket details

wedge

Luton v Villa
Pre-season friendly
Tuesday July 23 - 7:45pm
Kenilworth Road
Ticket Allocation: 500 [Oak Road Stand]
Prices: £10 [adults], £5 [O75s and U17s], FREE* [u10s]
(*Not available online - maximum of two and must be accompanied by an adult)
Wheelchair Supporters: TBC
Wednesday June 26 [from 12noon]: On sale to 2013-14 season card holders who attended three or more Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*
Wednesday June 26 [from 2pm]: On sale to 2013-14 season card holders who attended two or more Premier League away fixtures in 2012-13*
Wednesday July 3 [from 12noon]: On sale to 2013-14 season card holders who attended one or more away fixtures in 2012-13*
Wednesday July 3 [from 2pm]: On sale to 2013-14 season card holders
Wednesday July 10 [from 2pm]: On sale to supporters who attended at least five Villa games in the 2012-13 season*
Wednesday July 17: On sale to supporters who attended at least three Villa games in the 2012-13 season*
Friday July 19: On sale to supporters with any Villa booking history*
*One ticket per client reference. Remember to supply one client reference per seat to build up booking history
Buy info: hotline 0800 612 0970, in person at Villa Village or New Street or from online box office.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got my ticket today for this one

Not seen you since Bulgaria Lars , will look out for you at the ground ... If I can remember what you look like :)

Oh and be prepared to be disappointed , Luton is a hole

Edited by tonyh29

Well we will be coming over by car so we can go anywhere we want if it really proves to be a hole :P I'll see if I can spot you there as well Tony :D any decent away boozers around there that anyone knows of?

Trying to buy tickets for this and it's telling me I don't have the correct privileges. Which is bollocks as I've got booking history, obviously. I can even see it in my account history.

Will have to call them tomorrow now, what a palaver. All this to go to Luton eh...

Cant wait! 

Ill be there but going with a Luton fan so I'm being taken in a tour of the local pre-match boozers and sitting in the home end. Looking forward to hearing the away end rocking. Oh and a win and, dare I say it, a clean sheet would be most welcome

Trying to buy tickets for this and it's telling me I don't have the correct privileges. Which is bollocks as I've got booking history, obviously. I can even see it in my account history.

Will have to call them tomorrow now, what a palaver. All this to go to Luton eh...

Cant wait!

I think it's telephone booking only, for some reason

Called them, woman on the phone didn't know whether I could collect the tickets from Kenilworth Road or not. So I've got to wait for her manager to get in (why isn't he/she in when they open?) to see whether I can go or not.

Annoying.

debating whether to go to this

Do it matey, £10 ticket, £13 return from kings cross. I reckon I'll be tucked up in bed by 11.

Unless Luton are known to be hostile?

You could say that they have been known to be hostile, yeah. Putting it nicely.

Ok, thanks for the warning. We've got plenty of tickets, doubt we'll take 1700!

Â