Canadian 'free agent' fan picks Aston Villa as his new team

Zatman

Wait to he has to pay 45 quid for postage for a villa top. And when you say yeah its canada then why is it 16 quid to all parts of ireland north and south. Could nearly get a flight over from there to get one as cheap. We are trying to encourage fans all over the world not rip them off.

It's not 45 quid. It's about 6... I order stuff from the official shop regularly at the end of the season and it costs a pittance

He should have spoken to one of us first......

Eh, going back to those negotiations :D Probably best that the general VT peeps weren't asked.
  • Like 1

Wait to he has to pay 45 quid for postage for a villa top. And when you say yeah its canada then why is it 16 quid to all parts of ireland north and south. Could nearly get a flight over from there to get one as cheap. We are trying to encourage fans all over the world not rip them off.

It's not 45 quid. It's about 6... I order stuff from the official shop regularly at the end of the season and it costs a pittance
Mainland uk its 6quid. Everywhere else is crazy. 16 quid to nireland. 45 to america. Must have its only private plane or something

Now down to 12 quid for n ireland and channel islands from yesterday. Must have been nobody buying from these places, still a crazy price

Edited by HeyAnty

Mainland uk its 6quid. Everywhere else is crazy. 16 quid to nireland. 45 to america. Must have its only private plane or something

Now down to 12 quid for n ireland and channel islands from yesterday. Must have been nobody buying from these places, still a crazy price

Looking at my receipt here, shipping to Canada was just over £6

Shipping: 6.95 GBP

Edited by P3te

I popped onto twitter and recommended that he join us here....

I let him know a few hours ago about it and seemed keen to join but I'm guessing he's going to be pretty busy today.

make sure he never hears of bannan!

Excellent idea, I'll be sure not to mention Bannan any of the threads about this fine Canadian fellow.  That should keep him in the dark.

Doh

Looking at my receipt here, shipping to Canada was just over £6

Shipping: 6.95 GBP

That's not just over £6. If anything, it's nearer £7

Things have changed. New website new postage fees by looks of it.

I think he'll be put off by joining this place.

A great story though, great by the club and great on him for donating his season tickets to under privileged kids.

My opinion exactly.

I disagree.  Since the dawn of the block function this has become a better and better place.  It does not need to be a long list to make a big difference.  There are too many good people on here to let the minority spoil it, and we i believe will make him very welcome.

Â