Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

Well...I stand corrected in that case. You should also admit something but I guess you´ll never will.

Admit what, that i was correct?! Ok im sorry i was!

Anyway this is pointless because my initial point was to get across that our signings in January had many interesting alternatives than the Villa and that over the summer this will be the case again, which is most likely why it is taking so long for us to see any signings materialise.

That and wham being arseholes! :lol:

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have I not said many times that Spurs made an offer for Young? They were very serious as they wanted him to play on the left and had nothing to do with Lennon.

I know its hard to believe for some of you but you're just going to have to accept that we won that one. Please move on from this one now.

Still..that leaves the deals of Young and Maloney.

Go back over the past page or two and you will see similar reports about 6 prem teams after young, confirmed by his old boss.

Well...I stand corrected in that case. You should also admit something but I guess you´ll never will.

Admit what, that i was correct?! Ok im sorry i was right.

Anyway this is pointless because my initial point was to get across that our signings in January had many interesting alternatives than the Villa and that over the summer this will be the case again, which is most likely why it is taking so long for us to see any signings materialise.

That and wham being arseholes! :lol:

Sanil Tuncay is a sha target, they are leading the chase for him. Why would we want someone that is attracting attention from boro and sha? Surely if he was so great there would be bigger clubs in for him?

This is not correct really. You are judging a player by what clubs he attracts. Why cant we be interested in players that doesnt attract the bigger boys? And what I was saying before is that we have bought players in the history that hasnt been attracted big clubs at that moment.

I understand that you have problem admit to any wrongdoing or any case of misunderstanding...you seem so perfect. Please have a discussion without being a bully!

Have I not said many times that Spurs made an offer for Young? They were very serious as they wanted him to play on the left and had nothing to do with Lennon.

I know its hard to believe for some of you but you're just going to have to accept that we won that one. Please move on from this one now.

When did you come into the discussion and when did I compete against a team in a discussion? Dont come on and write one post in the afternoon only to be insluting and bullish! I´ve not seen you at all in the last pages so why come now?

This is not correct really. You are judging a player by what clubs he attracts. Why cant we be interested in players that doesnt attract the bigger boys? And what I was saying before is that we have bought players in the history that hasnt been attracted big clubs at that moment.

I never judged him i asked whether he is any good because people rave about him and yet sha and boro are the only teams interested currently.

I understand that you have problem admit to any wrongdoing or any case of misunderstanding...you seem so perfect. Please have a discussion without being a bully!

Why thankyou! :lol:

Just because i presented facts and knew them to be correct doesn't mean i'm a bully. Anyway this is besides the point and :offtopic: If you have a problem with me, solve it via the pm function rather than clog this thread up with even more shit.

All of a sudden you believe in rumours...only when it fits your opinion?

Surely the exact same thing can be said to you tricella as when you were on about players we'd missed out on you mentioned

If you want me to name players I will give you these:

Steve Sidwell. (I am positive MON tried)

Sylvain Distin.

And these are just players going to English clubs.

kkr: Leave it ok. There is no need to rub it in...unnecessary and it gives proof for my feelings that it is hard to discuss with you on this forum because you´re not that objective.

I was wrong in this but I was not alone...however...I was wrong and I admit it.

Lets move on.

WOW! team member nr 3 comes along..welcome LukeMoore! :winkold:

That is right...I dont see myself as any different when it comes to believing rumours...but I usually dont make them up or put them on just to prove my point only. I often accept that I was wrong...but I do seem to be very much alone on this site admitting it even though there are proof beyond reasonable doubt that MANY are wrong on occasions.

As I said...

Lets move on.

Tricella calm down, I wasnt even talking to you. It was in reply to the direct insinuation that Spurs didnt bid for Young which is something I proved wrong at the time if people remember and is now being ignored. I dont need your permission to post either, cheers.

JohnGoodman. No I havent any names I'm affraid but I know there is some activity. Anybody could reaspn that out though I suppose if there was a little more faith in the club.

why do people keep talking as if it's de jong OR NRC??!

de jong is a RB/RM and NRC is a Central Midfielder. It's perfectly possible that we'll get neither or both...

:bang:

I think De Jong is a DM/RB and i'm not sure he plays on the wing.I agree with you.It's not NRC or de jong,we could be going for both.Would love both.Must have both.and Sneijder as well.

NDJ is a DM and while he can also play as RB, he doesn't like to - that's why he chose Hamburg over Tottenham to begin with.

I suppose if there was a little more faith in the club.

Who has said anything like that? I dont see anyone questioning Villa, i just see people wondering whats going on. Which is fair enough, whats wrong with that?

Tricella calm down, I wasnt even talking to you. It was in reply to the direct insinuation that Spurs didnt bid for Young which is something I proved wrong at the time if people remember and is now being ignored. I dont need your permission to post either, cheers.

JohnGoodman. No I havent any names I'm affraid but I know there is some activity. Anybody could reaspn that out though I suppose if there was a little more faith in the club.

Ok. I misunderstood your intentions. Sorry.

I suppose if there was a little more faith in the club.

Who has said anything like that? I dont see anyone questioning Villa, i just see people wondering whats going on. Which is fair enough, whats wrong with that?

Everybody stressing about supposed transfer inactivity. Including yourself.

All I'm saying is have patience and faith in the club. It is still very early days and I believe there is going to be some activity pretty soon.

Even if we signed them, what would they do? The players dont report back for ages yet and the training ground is a couple of weeks away from completion. I personally think we'll do our business in one or maybe two busy weeks of frantic activity. That might still be two weeks away and it still would be in plenty of time.

In the mean time, enjoy the cricket and watch the good times roll. :winkold:

There's no rush.

Remember the two Bulls story;

"Dad, lets run down there and **** a cow!"

"No son, lets walk down there and **** them all!"

Up the Villa.

Jez, check out the BBC, they have a list of who has being buying

notice that like many clubs we have yet to start

what is your rush ?

There is no rush, i dont have a problem at all Ian, i was just explaining why people might get fed up with waiting.

Its not questioning Villa,MON or Randy some need to climb down from their high horse, stop putting words in peoples mouths and realise things...!

Everybody stressing about supposed transfer inactivity. Including yourself.

All I'm saying is have patience and faith in the club. It is still very early days and I believe there is going to be some activity pretty soon.

Even if we signed them, what would they do? The players dont report back for ages yet and the training ground is a couple of weeks away from completion. I personally think we'll do our business in one or maybe two busy weeks of frantic activity. That might still be two weeks away and it still would be in plenty of time.

In the mean time, enjoy the cricket and watch the good times roll. :winkold:

There's no rush.

Remember the two Bulls story;

"Dad, lets run down there and **** a cow!"

"No son, lets walk down there and **** them all!"

Up the Villa.

See above and i'm not stressing!