Transfer thread: Rumours, Speculation & Suggestions

limpid

• Replies 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very strange ....

butBarton s cheap at £4m but a risk, they reckon he started all this to make sure he could get away

Surely simply asking to leave would be the easiest option?

Okay, you don't get your contract paid up, but still. If you're that unhappy.

ive been watchin Mc Shane for a while now when a mate told me hed be Irelands next decent centre half that was when he was on loan at brighton, he has played the odd game at fb for WBA but primarily hes a centre half

McShane brilliant, could be a real diamond in the rough.

Barton/Bellamy I really cant decide on, both lunatics but good players. Their arrival would be nothing short of controversial, not sure if MON wants that kind of negative PR for the club. He may feel he can tame either/both but you have to ask yourself, with the re-branding and everything else, is it worth the risk?

McShane brilliant, could be a real diamond in the rough.

Barton/Bellamy I really cant decide on, both lunatics but good players. Their arrival would be nothing short of controversial, not sure if MON wants that kind of negative PR for the club. He may feel he can tame either/both but you have to ask yourself, with the re-branding and everything else, is it worth the risk?

Not commenting on Barton after seeing what he did to his fellow teammate! Thug!

Bellamy holds MON in the highest esteem from his Celtic loan spell, he's said so publicly and also added that MON is the kind of manager you'd want to play you're entire career under! I think if he's leaving Liverpool this summer I wouldn't be surprised if he's B6 bound at all. Think if anyone can get him to perform at his best then we've got the best manager with the best facilities to make it happen!!

I'm not sure bringing in players from the First Division that most of us have never heard of is the right strategy, especially if we are going to have the huge sums of money available as has been reported. I'd rather us go after established Premiership stars or notable foreign players.

maybe there is a clause somehwere, where Man city have to be willing sellers

What would be the point of that clause?

If they are willing sellers then there's no need for a clause. They just sell him.

What rubbish to say that Barton started the fight because he wanted to get out of Man City!

It is obvious that this bloke has some issues and if everyone made notice when Villa played Man City, Barton was very lame...or should I say totally disgraceful performance! He is not the type of player OR the type of personality Villa needs to be connected with.

Bellamy is also a player that can be marvellous on his days, but he has his downsides off and on the pitch. Bellamy is a hot head and he cant control that. We dont need Bellamy...ever!

What we need is a true leader...someone who is aggressive when there is time to be aggressive...someone who make himself heard on the pitch and someone people and players respect ON and OFF the pitch!

Roy Keane was an idiot at times, but he had the respect among the players in Man U...

Robbie Savage is an idiot at times, but he has good qualities besides how he acts on the pitch...or even in the ref's room.

There is a few players that can handle their aggression and their will to win. Barton and Bellamy is not that type of people...I just think that those two could really make the team have a meltdown and MON heading for a team from Hell!

Nope...I trust MON on this and think that he will be very concerned not to bring badwill points to Villa. I think Bellamy and Barton would be very bad investments as they have attitude problems...