Where will we finish ?

We do really need some type of playmaker in the middle to shake things up a bit, or build up play can be very slow sometimes. We need more decisive passes up to benteke as he is a clinical finisher that rarely misses a chance to score. It will certainly be interesting to see how we will play next season. How many more signings are we going to make?

Posted Today, 04:13 PMAll a little pointless until we know the final make up of our squad and that of our rivals. I'm going to wait until August comes around before making predictions.

I think we have signed all we are going to of any note. The only question left is will Benteke stay.

I disagree, i think once some players leave, we'll get some in. 

I'm revising my prediction. We'll finish top half anyway.

Is that IF we buy a good AM as well or are you getting your balls out and definitely saying we will finish top ten whatever?  ;)

They're out. (And WHAT a pair of beauties!) I do think we'll finish top 10 whatever. Keep Benteke, sign a really good AM and the sky's the limit.

I'm revising my prediction. We'll finish top half anyway.

Is that IF we buy a good AM as well or are you getting your balls out and definitely saying we will finish top ten whatever?  ;)

They're out. (And WHAT a pair of beauties!) I do think we'll finish top 10 whatever. Keep Benteke, sign a really good AM and the sky's the limit.

Talk about showing some Balls! :P:)

Looking at the fixture list i think the only time we'll be top 10 is before the first game of the season.

That said i don't think well get relegated either. 11th-16th

9th or 8th. 7th if we get Belhanda.

Maybe 6th if we get someoneelse in addition that's good enough to make us advance one spot in the table!

• Like 1

I want to wait until I've seen some pre-season action before I think about it too much.

I reckon this will be another season of transition, and we could be staring down the barrel come September!

I don't expect us to challenge or anything but thankfully I don't think it will be quite so uncomfortable as last season.

12th/13th.

Â