THAT player we must sign

Pacavelli

we need an experienced, good pro and preferably talented player in midfield who doesnt have an attitude problem and can control younger players. 

not exactly them but somebody similar to a Danny Murphy or Phil Neville, a player like that

Who is there around? This breed of player seems to be scarce these past few seasons.

It might be why Gazza Bazza is a possibility because he ticks those boxes Zatman, not to mention having the added bonus of knowing (and maybe loving) the club. All assuming that he takes that massive paycut (thus proving his love ;)).

we need an experienced, good pro and preferably talented player in midfield who doesnt have an attitude problem and can control younger players. 

not exactly them but somebody similar to a Wesley Sneijder or Wesley Sneijder, a player like that

Yep, exactly.

It might be why Gazza Bazza is a possibility because he ticks those boxes Zatman, not to mention having the added bonus of knowing (and maybe loving) the club. All assuming that he takes that massive paycut (thus proving his love ;)).

Barry is no number 10 though especially now he's getting older. Neither is pirlo. He was transformed when shifted to play in front of the back four. I think it was ancelotti who said it's like having zico in front of your centre halves with pirlo. THAT player for us would need to be playing further up the pitch, fed by Westwood.

Still hope it turns out to be a storming season for Gardner :)

Barry is no number 10 though especially now he's getting older. Neither is pirlo. He was transformed when shifted to play in front of the back four. I think it was ancelotti who said it's like having zico in front of your centre halves with pirlo. THAT player for us would need to be playing further up the pitch, fed by Westwood.

Still hope it turns out to be a storming season for Gardner :)

I'd love to see Anderlecht's Lucas Biglia at the Park.

He can play either defensive midfield, or the more advanced central midfield role.

Playing defensive midfield he scored 5 and made 9 goals in 36 games last season.

He is 27 and would cost between £5 and £10 million.

He is an Argentine international but carries an Italian passport.

He has vast experience and stays calm under pressure.

Every transfer window he is mentioned with Clubs like Arsenal, Tottenham, AC and Inter Milan etc but, I could see him buying into the club with the manager we have.

Â