Would you rather...

StefanAVFC

In my mind, when I wrote the question it was on the assumption that as a person you never aged when you moved forwards/backward in time. Its you, now but 10 years away.

Now thats crystal clear... does it help?

So will I then age from the new time era with passing years? Like if I went back 10 years, I'm 31 but by the time we're back to now I'm 41 or do I get those 10 years for free? 

I'd go back. I've a fear; a kind of irrational sense of foreboding; that things are going to get worse so I don't think I'd ever go forwards.

I'd still go back in time as I'll get to experience the future anyway and it would be too disjointed to skip 10 years. If in both instances you gained 10 years free aging to offset things I'd have to go back in time. I'd get to relive things and events and I'd be able to stop the London bombings too. 

I could do so much good going back in time. 

Ah, but... the butterfly effect.

Indeed, I'd have to choose the one event to stop because from then on the world would be different. Since I can't go back before 9/11 I'd pick the London bombings to stop. 

wasps make marmalade and Mosquitos spread malaria

tough one

I'm going for wasps , hate them with their bee wannabe stripes and what not

spend eternity in heaven full of God bothers or eternity in hell being  totally lied to by your album covers

I've stopped hating wasps. I figure they're just aggressive assholes out for themselves, but as part of a species with a similar M.O. I find it hypocritical to hate them for it :D

Â