James Gandolfini

Meath_Villan

RIP. Towards the back-end of the Sopranos he didn't look very healthy at all imo. Though, seemed to have lost a bit of weight after it. Shame, great actor.

To be fair, he did get shot by his uncle

Edited by villarule123

Tragic news. Not usually affected by celebrity deaths but I must admit I was shocked and a little choked up when I heard it on the radio this morning. RIP.

RIP. Towards the back-end of the Sopranos he didn't look very healthy at all imo. Though, seemed to have lost a bit of weight after it. Shame, great actor.

To be fair, he did get shot by his uncle

cheers buddy! Not so eager to watch the Sopranos now

He'd put on a LOT of weight recently. I was shocked when he appeared on the screen in Zero Dark Thirty. Really fat.

Have you got Sky?

Box sets of every series is on "on Demand" until the end of June

I've downloaded all 6 seasons over the weekend, however once they are removed from on demand (eg at the end of June) can I still watch them from my sky box? I've googled it but come up with different answers!!

Have you got Sky?

I've downloaded all 6 seasons over the weekend, however once they are removed from on demand (eg at the end of June) can I still watch them from my sky box? I've googled it but come up with different answers!!

I don't think you can. NO way I'm going to fit them all in, but I can try!

Don't read further up the thread. SOmeone's put a lovely spoiler in

Have you got Sky?

Thanks, that's a pain, as I won't be able to watch 6 seasons in a week!! Oh well, hopefully they will put them back up at some point, otherwise I'll just get the dvds.

Have you got Sky?

Thanks, that's a pain, as I won't be able to watch 6 seasons in a week!! 

Not with that attitude

Thought he was also excellent in The Last Castle alongside Robert Redford.

Great film.

There were some reports he was unsure about doing it as he hadn't done military service he felt he couldn't get a grasp on the story. A lengthy speech his character delivered in the first draft of the script was supposed to have been the biggest reason he signed on however the entirety of the scene it was part of was cut from the final film.

Â