James Gandolfini

Meath_Villan

I'll always remember him for portraying Tony Soprano as I'm pretty sure a lot of people will.

Also for his other roles I enjoyed like in Welcome to the Rileys and The Man Who Wasn't There amongst others.

But he'll always have a special part of my heart for this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gD2vyaFwj1E

tumblr_moo3qsGEpx1rq7y3ho1_500.jpg

Aw man that's shit news. RIP.

Excellent actor. Obviously remembered for the Sopranos, but was excellent in stuff like Zero Dark Thirty and especially Killing Them Softly

Have you got Sky?

Box sets of every series is on "on Demand" until the end of June

I do have Sky (HD) but it is not connected to the internet. Is on demand via the net only or in the anytime programming in the planner?

Have you got Sky?

I do have Sky (HD) but it is not connected to the internet. Is on demand via the net only or in the anytime programming in the planner?

Well it's in the anytime part but you need the internet to get it.

If you've got SKy Movies you can get a free wireless adapter here

Have you got Sky?

Well it's in the anytime part but you need the internet to get it.

If you've got SKy Movies you can get a free wireless adapter here

I need to sort myself one of those out. Don't have movies or sports but have all the other packs/channels. Might try it on with Sky for a freebie...

What a shit bit of news.

"Now the first time you kill somebody, that's the hardest. I don't give a shit if you're ****' Wyatt Earp or Jack the Ripper. Remember that guy in Texas? The guy up in that ****' tower that killed all them people? I'll bet you green money that first little black dot he took a bead on, that was the bitch of the bunch. First one is tough, no ****' foolin'. The second one... the second one ain't no ****' Mardis Gras either, but it's better than the first one 'cause you still feel the same thing, y'know... except it's more diluted, y'know it's... it's better. I threw up on the first one, you believe that? Then the third one... the third one is easy, you level right off. It's no problem. Now... shit... now I do it just to watch their ****' expression change."

R.I.P Big fella.  :( 

Â