Premier League Fixtures 2013/14:Who will lambos lions get 1st game?

Demitri_C

Hull away

Newcastle Home

Chelsea Away

Southampton Home

We always get hard games around Xmas and new year though.

Guarantee Liverpool or Tottenham away will be either Boxing Day or New Year's Day

Doubt it will be Liverpool. We're always in the capital. It'll be Spurs, Chelsea or Arsenal.

Hopefully nothing harmful .. I wouldn't like let's say Benteke to have it as a reason for not improving and that he moves !

Other than that .. I don't want an easy game which we don't win too ..

Let's wait and see ..

Is it announced in Wednesday ? 

Last few years have been...

West Ham (A) 0-1 loss

Fulham (A) 0-0 draw

West Ham (H) 3-0 win

Wigan (H) 0-2 loss

Not a great record, aside from that outstanding performance under KMac

Amazing (in a bad way) to think that we've started each of those games with a different manager.

once we are not playing a newly promoted team in their 1st home game in Premier LEague then im happy. In last 5 years I remember Stoke, West Ham and Newcastle all beating us.

Last few years have been...

West Ham (A) 0-1 loss

Fulham (A) 0-0 draw

West Ham (H) 3-0 win

Wigan (H) 0-2 loss

Not a great record, aside from that outstanding performance under KMac

Amazing (in a bad way) to think that we've started each of those games with a different manager.

Also amazing that we've only managed to score on the opening day in one of our last four attempts. I'd back that to change.

It often seems the promoted teams wind up against one of the bigger teams for their first game so I would guess it will be the likes of West Ham, Southampton or Swansea for us. I would like to see us avoid the promoted sides until their bubble has burst in any case. Anyone else suspect it could be Everton vs Manchester United early doors (rather them than us)?

I hope it's West Brom at home.

lots of people wanting West Brom but I believe teams classified as local rivals are never scheduled for the opening match.

Just one of the scheduling rules.

Since I've moved to London our first away games have been against London sides. Always miss this games though because I don't live there during August.

Anyways, Newcastle at home first game, Palace away second game. 

Â