Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Newcastle have to come out and say they have not offered him a contract now, don't they?  The guy sounds like he is having a meltdown, he is making stuff up as he goes along and I think Newcastle United need to nip it in the bud for everybody's sake.  

Newcastle have to come out and say they have not offered him a contract now, don't they? The guy sounds like he is having a meltdown, he is making stuff up as he goes along and I think Newcastle United need to nip it in the bud for everybody's sake.

Pretty much this yes. It's the only way of saving the situation. They have to bury the word removed, admit they made a massive error and cut him off.

Edited by dont_do_it_doug.

Newcastle have to come out and say they have not offered him a contract now, don't they? The guy sounds like he is having a meltdown, he is making stuff up as he goes along and I think Newcastle United need to nip it in the bud for everybody's sake.

Pretty much this yes. It's the only way of saving the situation. They have to bury the word removed, admit they made a massive error and cut him off.

the fact they havent denied it after 2 days means for me that a contract has been agreed and at moment are probably trying to get out of this anyway possible

What a fantastic signing Newcastle have made in bringing Joe Kinnear in. Brilliant. I'm well chuffed. With uber word removed egotistic Pardew and mullet man they are surely nailed on relegation!?

hahaha Mike Ashley must really hate the jawdees.

Â