Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

The amount of players with their hands on their knees when the play stopped spoke volumes. 

Absolute shitshow of a set up there. All the money in the world....they've in trouble still.

They'll have to pay a kings ransom but some bang average footballers to sign on.

• Like 1

Just now, Mantis said:

I genuinely cannot think of a manager that receives more disproportionate praise from the media in relation to actual talent than Steve Bruce. It's mind-boggling.

Or compared to fans opinion of him

Saw a few things on social media about him in the week "put some respect on the man's name" type stuff before listing things that have no relevance to what he is now doing at Newcastle

another home loss where they had 1 shot on target and 35% possession... But you shouldn't criticise him because he got Hull promoted? It's nonsense 

• Like 2

I don't think he's a bad bloke.

However he certainly gets a very easy ride off the press compared to a few other managers. Craig Hope started calling him out end of last season and got banned from training ground straight away.

Reminds me a bit of O'Neill here when you'd have journos fawning all over him because he told funny Brian Clough stories in every presser instead of asking about the style of play etc.

Â