Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

This may very well be Bruce's last game in charge. It ain't going too well. I would say they are finding it very difficult to find a replacement. The time to take the Toon manager's job is in about 2 years time from now for a quality manager. Managers between now and then will be stopgap solutions 

• Like 1

Just now, Peter Griffin said:

This may very well be Bruce's last game in charge. It ain't going too well. I would say they are finding it very difficult to find a replacement. The time to take the Toon manager's job is in about 2 years time from now for a quality manager. Managers between now and then will be stopgap solutions 

Yeah I agree 

I don't think it's the glamour job that it's going to be made out to be, the kind of jump they're supposedly be looking to make is **** huge, especially if they sack bruce next week giving someone 30 games to do something, pep and £200m in Jan wouldn't get them European football this season 

They're going to have unrealistic expectations 

1 minute ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah I agree 

I don't think it's the glamour job that it's going to be made out to be, the kind of jump they're supposedly be looking to make is **** huge, especially if they sack bruce next week giving someone 30 games to do something, pep and £200m in Jan wouldn't get them European football this season 

They're going to have unrealistic expectations 

Their 5 fixtures in Dec are against Leicester (a), Liverpool (a), Man City (h), Man Utd (h) and Everton (a). Would any manager want to take over before Jan 1st 😀

• Like 1
  • Shocked 1

3 minutes ago, Genie said:

Newcastle fans deserve better than this. It’s heartbreaking.

Not the ones with tea towels on their heads. They deserve this. 

• Like 4

Â