Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

52 minutes ago, Genie said:

Money talks, always has, always will. 

I can't argue with that....but I think, The human rights issues, might carry more weight amongst the elite managers and players, than we initially think.

I can't quite get my head around these Sovereign Wealth funds being the resource that these clubs PSG,Man City and now Newcastle, have.

something just doesn't sit right.

Edited by TRO

Money does talk but Rodgers is rumoured to be on £200k a week at a very well ran stable club with world class training facilities and maybe a good working relationship there with some seemingly sound sensible owner, he's on to a good thing

Is the Newcastle job really more attractive than that? 

I'd say deano is the same, there's obviously the arrogance / confidence that comes with being in football but at the same time in terms of longevity who offers them the better career? In terms of pressure and spotlight who is the shitter job? Look at the turnover of city managers before pep, they'll get 2 maybe 3 years, maybe win a cup get paid well but in the end its still only 2 or 3 years 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

They'll go for Bielsa. Top man and bucket sitter. 

They'll get him a diamond encrusted white gold bucket. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, villalad21 said:

I can. 

The way Leicester has booed him and his team after everything he has done for them is a disgrace. Bunch of entitled brats. 

everything he has done for them? he is hardly Arsene Wenger

On 11/10/2021 at 22:21, Peter Griffin said:

Where is that revenue going to come from?

34m people live in Saudi Arabia and they will all do exactly what they're told to do by the Government or they will be visited by the secret police. 

I expect the club shop to be very busy sending out 20m odd replica shirts at £60 a pop. 

On 11/10/2021 at 22:52, Peter Griffin said:

Toon don't have a CEO. They absolutely need one and the managers position should not be changed until the CEO is in place. Just like NSWE didn't sack Bruce until they had both Purslow and Suso in place.

They need a football man with experience. 

image.png.2f65f6578055928ac78e14dcdc947350.png

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Offered her some extra hot sauce on her kebab? 

Well Amanda you know how it is, you cant find anybody who can do a better job than me that is available. So if you give me 500 million in January I will try now i cant promise but ill try to finish 17th. That will shut a few people up

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Newcastle's Saudi owners have just '£100m transfer budget' for next four years...

But, according to The Telegraph, the new owners want to grow the club organically and aren’t likely to fund a huge spending spree.

Instead, they will invest in youth development, upgrade facilities and appoint a sporting director to lay the foundations for long-term success.

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1505780/Newcastle-Saudi-owners-100m-transfer-budget-next-four-years-Premier-League-latest-news

There are some reports in the media that you would just love to be true. The one above it right up there on my Christmas list of 'please be true'. The Toon fans will be gutted, reading their forum they are looking for hundreds of millions to be spent on world class players in Jan and they are already calling Amanda's and PIF's ability as Bruce is still manager and a manager like Conte is not taking charge for the Spurs game 😂

• Like 4

Â