Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Sky commentators talking about how there was a "lynch mob" waiting to be set upon Steve Bruce but that an uninspiring draw shows there's some light and entertaining football ahead.

**** hell they are loyal to him to the end these pundits and commentators.

2 minutes ago, a m ole said:

I genuinely don’t know what is worse, Ashley, Bruce or the Newcastle fans expectations

What are the expectations though. Reminds me of us under Lambert or McLeish. Dull and uninspiring.  I dont think they expect Champions League but you know try to attack games and cups

• Like 3

Just now, Zatman said:

What are the expectations though. Reminds me of us under Lambert or McLeish. Dull and uninspiring.  I dont think they expect Champions League but you know try to attack games and cups

My commentator at the end said that should keep them happy because it was exciting 

He's probably not that far off the truth, they did at least give it a go, you can kind of forgive a lack of quality if the work rate is increased to cover it

That applauded Joelinton off for example, at least he tried 

6 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Fair, dunno. Great point.

7 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yeah but they do love their strikers who score goals up there them Newcastle fans.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

They hated pardew even when he got them 6th in the league 

8 hours ago, villa4europe said:

My commentator at the end said that should keep them happy because it was exciting 

He's probably not that far off the truth, they did at least give it a go, you can kind of forgive a lack of quality if the work rate is increased to cover it

That applauded Joelinton off for example, at least he tried 

Like our last game under him was exciting the Preston 3-3.

Everyone around was laughing and buzzing leaving the ground. I was just thinking what an absolute farce the game was. No plan no structure. Just vibes.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mantis said:

Yeah but they do love their strikers who score goals up there them Newcastle fans.

‘Your not just a sheet metal workers son from Gosforth any more’

Edited by Follyfoot
  • Like 1

ASM carries them as much as JG carried us over last 2 seasons, this is clear to see.

It's a given he will get injured again at some point, they should pray it's not longterm. They are already relegation candidates, without him for a longer period, they would be relegation certainties.

Â