Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

10 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Is it finally happening? 

Relegation bound? 

I’ve said before, if they keep Wilson and ASM fit they’ll have just enough but if either get a long term injury, then they’ll be in trouble. 

I think they’ll be ok, just. Norwich, Watford and Brentford will probably go.

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

They'll snatch 3 points at home to someone like Brighton despite only having 1 shot and 28% possession

That'll shut them up

They can't keep doing that. 

Just ain't sustainable. Sooner or later they will get what is coming for them. 

If only bruces team could defend simple things as aggressively as the man himself... 

I would guess that he lost the excuse of having a team full of internationals and training shutting down for 2 days at the start of the break, if deano did it for example I wouldn't have gone nuts at him over it

But his reaction to the question now means that any kind of excuse or justification or even rational thinking has gone

Leeds at home on a Friday night is a horrible game because you can be shit you can be outplayed but you can't be out worked... Leeds are the last team you want to play in that scenario

2 hours ago, Davkaus said:

As an amusing aside..."What was I supposed to do when 6 of them were away"

He didn't start a single one of the players who was away on international duty :D 

What difference does it make if he went on holiday or not. A training session could be conducted by Steve Bruce cardboard cutout and a dictaphone of him reciting tactical nous 

"Dust waselfs down"

"Put wor boots on"

"Bypass rhe midfield field. Hit wor big lad up front"

• Like 1

Â