Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

6 minutes ago, bobzy said:

People think Saint-Maximin is like Traore.

lol. 

If he'd stay fit he should be at a much better club.

Spurs wouldn't be a bad fit assuming they don't take Bale back.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Shelvey.  Barkley. Hourihane.

That's a 100 metre race I need to see.

I'll take footballers that have aged like milk for $100

Jeff Hendrick might be slower than all 3

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

1-0 Burnley. Watching NUFC get relegated is about all there is to play for this season. 

and there goes the last thing for us to enjoy this season

newcastle staying up ✅

blues staying up ✅

this season went to shite far too quickly for my liking. finishing above leeds will be about as good as it gets and i'll be surprised if even that happens now.

• Like 4

5 hours ago, tomav84 said:

and there goes the last thing for us to enjoy this season

newcastle staying up ✅

blues staying up ✅

this season went to shite far too quickly for my liking. finishing above leeds will be about as good as it gets and i'll be surprised if even that happens now.

Leeds....I hate them...but its more and more looking like they will finish above us..we have been playing gash since boxing day.....the end of the season cant come soon enough..the lofty heights of 9th is more looking like 14th now

• Like 1

I cant see newcastle selling him to be honest...

Unlikely now that newcastle will go down and that would have been the only chance i reckon of getting him

He has been turning heads in europe all season as well so i would reckon he is on the radar of some big european clubs

Interesting case and I think one that might scare some other Premier League clubs though maybe not as much as Newcastle fans think. The top signings is still a bit of a closed market really but some teams with cheap ownerships like Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal and even United might get a bit nervous 

Edited by Zatman

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

Interesting case and I think one that might scare some other Premier League clubs though maybe not as much as Newcastle fans think. The top signings is still a bit of a closed market really but some teams with cheap ownerships like Liverpool, Spurs, Arsenal and even United might get a bit nervous 

Its better for us if spurs and arsenal continue to falter as it means less chance of any of our players wanting to go there.

Also thess are the teams we want to try catch up with other the next few years. (Although you could argue we have close to arsenal)

5 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

No way they're going down now surely. Hopefully they get little investment, keep Bruce, and have another sour and miserable year next year 🤞

Good i want them to stick with bruce another season so we can beat them again

• Like 1

Â