Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

17 minutes ago, Jono62 said:

To me, that is a fantastic bit of analysis. 

The type of thing we need to see more of instead of the regurgitation of "pace and power' that seems to be the only thing MOTD pundits will ever say.

I found that really interesting as it is something I wouldn't have picked up myself and is the type of insight you want from someone who has been in the game. 

3 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

Absolutely and this is where Bruce is so limited.  He can set a team up but then hopes for the best.  Tricky few weeks for them I feel.

Now, see, that first bit really isn't true.

The second bit though.... bang on the money.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, May-Z said:

To me, that is a fantastic bit of analysis. 

The type of thing we need to see more of instead of the regurgitation of "pace and power' that seems to be the only thing MOTD pundits will ever say.

I found that really interesting as it is something I wouldn't have picked up myself and is the type of insight you want from someone who has been in the game. 

in fairness to MOTD, that clip analysing 1 single goal was over 5 mins long. MOTD gets about 5 mins to analyse the whole game. they can't go into such detail

23 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

in fairness to MOTD, that clip analysing 1 single goal was over 5 mins long. MOTD gets about 5 mins to analyse the whole game. they can't go into such detail

Yeah, granted, but sky are just as guilty. They just like talking about "top,top,top players"

MNF has a day to dissect stuff which must make it easier though.

There's some sort of Geordie kerfuffle over Matt Ritchie calling Bruce a coward and telling him "You've done f___ all for me!".

I'd tell you in more detail, but I couldn't quite work up enough interest to read more.

45 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

There's some sort of Geordie kerfuffle over Matt Ritchie calling Bruce a coward and telling him "You've done f___ all for me!".

I'd tell you in more detail, but I couldn't quite work up enough interest to read more.

I read before that Ritchie said the same to Rafa 🤔

3 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

To be fair ive heard ritchie is abit of a clown and that he isnt good in the dressing room.

They will sack Bruce and go back for rafa i predict 

No chance of that happening Dem.

It was the biggest f*** up Ashley made in losing that manager. He took the piss and never really backed him despite the year on year promises he made (Like every manager and fan he con's with his consistent bullshit).

Rafa would laugh down the phone at him and so he should.

12 hours ago, Zatman said:

Reading the reports further Bruce might get his wish and be sacked soon

I hope not, he's doing a great job.

Besides, If they do go down with him they can be rest assured they have his "4 promotions" to pacify them.   :crylaugh:

12 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

"4 promotions" to pacify them.   :crylaugh:

It's like a chemical cosh to the deluded and unfortunate,  they will be telling themselves they are lucky to have him if they get relegated.

"He's the man to take us up man  look at his record like" as Jimmy Nail's voice

words removed

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Bruce blamed him for in his post match for not passing on team instructions.

Nice guy Brucie hanging people out to dry shocker.

They conceded precisely because he was passing on instructions and was out of position.

Â