Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

22 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

If you had the choice of one of either newcastle or wba going down who would you go for?

Newcastle.  I enjoy the derby with Albion, although it would be difficult to stomach them surviving from this position now.  Imagine the Allardyce wankfest!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

If you had the choice of one of either newcastle or wba going down who would you go for?

Olbiyun all day long, only because of all that "we know what we are" bollocks.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

Albion, I enjoy beating them and them being shit but if Newcastle stay up there is still life in Steve "he's doing a good job given the circumstances" Bruce and they will be in the same boat for much of next season too

If Newcastle go down they could and should be good down there and enjoy themselves, don't want that, they can suffer some more 

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

Losing Wilson is massive for them, I can't see where the goals are to come from. Andy Carroll is the non goal scoring striker.

He is the more prolific of the front 2 of him and Joelinton 😂

I don't really mind Newcastle. I think the reason they have for hating us is silly at best, and I don't see any reason in reciprocating.

For that reason, I think I'd rather see Albion go down. Although it is nice to have an actual derby in the league, with a club that could actually be considered a derby rival.

I wouldn't mind WBA surviving simply because I doubt they'll be competing at the same end of the league as us in the near future. I just don't see how they can manage it from this point.

What would actually happen if they go down? Naturally a takeover might be more likely as the club can be bought on the cheap, yet that’s the opposite of Ashley’s ambitions. Would Bruce be given the chance to get them promoted given his absolutely incredible, unmatched record for doing so? Would Joelinton manage to score a goal in the Championship. So many interesting questions that need to be answered.

West Brom can stay up. I’ve got family that support them, I’m happy for more Midlands teams (bar one) to be in the top flight with us, and it’s an easy 6 points.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, MarkLillis said:

Those Baggies fans wish nothing but ill will towards B6.

Remember the tick tock  bedsheet?

Whilst it would be funny if the Geordies drop again,it has to be Albion for me!

It offends Albion fans much more when we're indifferent to them or even worse wish them well.

Nice little cute club ay they.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, villan-scott said:

Great word!

I’m in the Newcastle down thread also, because I really dislike them, and Bruce’s ego would hate to be relegated. 

Bruce has about 3 relegations under his belt already, hardly new to him

I don’t really hold any ill will towards Newcastle, the fake rivalry thing isn’t really a thing but I would quite like to see King Edward get relegated, again. It’d be good fun to see Shearer sobbing on MOTD, too. 

West Brom to go down would give me pleasure. I do quite like having local rivals in the same league but it’s a pale imitation of the blouse Villa derby, so we wouldn’t be missing much. I can play The Liquidator and shout f*** the Albion at home whenever I like. 

If Fulham continue to improve and pick up points, we could well see both go down. It’ll be a double dinosaur extinction event, leaving Woy Hodgson as the last dinosaur. 

Â