Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

5 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Complete performance from Wilson.

What a player.

Yep, complete with diving and shoving over defenders. Only thing that was missing was a red card for elbowing Mina's jaw in the first half.

1 minute ago, a-k said:

Yep, complete with diving and shoving over defenders. Only thing that was missing was a red card for elbowing Mina's jaw in the first half.

Yeah he was a joy to watch. That's what a good striker does along with finding the net. Uses his body. Wrestles centre backs. Steps on peoples toes.

Beautiful stuff.

13 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

They pressed for the first time this season. Wouldnt suprise me if that Graeme Jones was brought in tohelp with this as Bruce and Agnew probably cannot coach a high press

I thought they did it really well in the first 20 mins vs us then just inexplicably stopped

5 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

I thought they did it really well in the first 20 mins vs us then just inexplicably stopped

It was the same with us. Good chunk of the second half they dominated but first half they didn't show up 

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, MWARLEY2 said:

They pressed for the first time this season. Wouldnt suprise me if that Graeme Jones was brought in tohelp with this as Bruce and Agnew probably cannot coach a high press

That's an interesting point. Jones been number 2 for years with Roberto Martinez at Swansea, Everton and Belgium so clearly part of his skillset considering what he's been working with at Belgium before he left last year to become manager at Luton.

• 2 weeks later...
Â