Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

He thinks the current backlash against him is because it's been personal from day one 🤣 Gotta respect his level of self-confidence and delusion, though

Delusions Of Grandeur GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Edited by a-k
  • Haha 4

21 minutes ago, a-k said:

He thinks the current backlash against him is because it's been personal from day one 🤣 Gotta respect his level of self-confidence and delusion, though

Delusions Of Grandeur GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

Because he managed them lot down the road 

19 minutes ago, Keyblade said:

It's like deja vu with this fella. It's the same sequence of events in every job. It's like he's working off a script. 

Could probably make a fairly comprehensive flow chart to track the stages and reactions of his standard reign.

Tangentially related, after they finally sack him I would love to see Bruce write the script to adapt his novels into a screenplay.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Keyblade said:

It's like deja vu with this fella. It's the same sequence of events in every job. It's like he's working off a script. 

Nah, he doesn’t do tactics remember.

You watch them nick a win and he will be claiming it “will shut a few people up”

14 minutes ago, MadridVilla said:

'Gloves are off': Steve Bruce lets rip at Newcastle players amid tactics rift

I see Bruce is already at the final stage of his managerial cycle - declaring war on his own players. 

Only a matter of time before he's gone now.

Incredible read. He's talking like he just came into the job. He's been at the club for almost 18 months! Why are the players dictating tactics?  :crylaugh: 

He's basically admitting he's been coasting on Benitez' tactics this whole time, but now the gloves are off and he's going to do things his way! :crylaugh: 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Wow blaming the players. Saying he is going to it his way now 🤔 pretty sure what we’ve seen from Newcastle is the Bruce way!

If I was a Newcastle fan I would be very very worried now 😂😂😂😂

• Haha 1

He knows his time will be up unless he shithouses some results in the next few weeks. The pressure is on and he's coming out with his excuses.

Absolute fraud. Disgusting to blame the players. If they were where we are he'd be crowing and taking all the credit.

4 minutes ago, The_Steve said:

Bruce will be out soon. Wonder which 'Yes Man' Cashley will bring in next.

I dont even think Bruce is a Yes Man, he just has zero ambition to make the club better and he is just grateful to be where he is

“I expect the players to mirror myself a little bit. I was never blessed with wonderful ability, same as management, but the one thing I expect is a reaction, show some pride in yourself, and never be afraid of hard work. At the minute, it’s hard work, but you try not to get too down."

Unhinged Bruce is a parody of himself. Real nugget of truth there at least.

4 hours ago, The_Steve said:

Bruce will be out soon. Wonder which 'Yes Man' Cashley will bring in next.

FFS they better wait til we've played them.

Â