Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

24 minutes ago, sidcow said:

Callum Wilson missed a sitter according to bbc text commentary. 

Headed over from 4 yards, more concerning was his lack of movement. Think we dodged a bullet with this one although Newcastle had very little creative intent. Wilson should have researched the way Bruce sets.his teams up, it a lonely role being a striker for his teams. 

2 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

That was a typical Steve bruce. One decent resukt one week then a total abomination the next

It is what happens when you play the same tactics and dont actually do any thinking or planning. Carroll was brilliant against WHU but up against a back 3 of Dunk, Webster and White got absolutely mullered but that is Bruce all over. "As you were lads"

Over he course of the season will get results and wins because he has a good team 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, mykeyb said:

Not scoring goals, weak midfield and shambolic at the back today.........?

Just think there are worse teams in the league. They were easily safe last year and have purchased well this summer

I think they'll finish about 13th or 14th 

1 minute ago, Xela said:

Just think there are worse teams in the league. They were easily safe last year and have purchased well this summer

I think they'll finish about 13th or 14th 

Brighton looked miles better than them.

Which teams are worse?

11 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Brighton looked miles better than them.

Which teams are worse?

Fulham, West Brom, West Ham, us (although I hope when the transfer window ends that isn't the case anymore) and Leeds.  I'd also say they have a better team than Burnley and Sheff United on a player vs player basis. 

4 hours ago, villalad21 said:

Watkins won't be a villa player for long then

If we have a striker that scores 50 goals in a season for us then I’d imagine we’d have champions league football to offer him in the following season.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

If we have a striker that scores 50 goals in a season for us then I’d imagine we’d have champions league football to offer him in the following season.

Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, Watkins. Good company

?

Newcastle United senior medics Michael Harding and Wayne Farrage stood down amid internal investigation - with players shocked at sudden absence of long-serving pair

• Two Newcastle senior medics have both been stood down from their roles
  • Michael Harding and Wayne Farrage have not been seen at the club for a week
  • Club confirmed they both agreed not to work amid an internal investigation

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-8765603/Newcastle-senior-medics-Michael-Harding-Wayne-Farrage-stood-amid-internal-investigation.html

Â