Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

54 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Smalling is way out of Ashley price range. Has been brilliant in serie A

Yep, after last season he should be considered one of utds better CBs

And I think utd are on the verge of going full levy, your best player is worth 3 buttons and a bit of fluff, their unfancied squad player? £50m mate 

Edited by villa4europe

Say what I will about Chi Onwurah, at least she is actually the MP for the relevant constituency the club is based in.

Here is Conservative MP Peter Gibson, the MP for Darlington (reminder for readers that Darlington is a small town about 40 miles away from Newcastle, which has its own football club and is located much closer to Middlesbrough):

The letter is absurd, but I want to focus on one paragraph in particular:

Efdzoq9X0AAINx2?format=jpg&name=medium

'A devastating impact on the region's economy'! This would be like someone from Stratford-upon-Avon claiming that Villa not being bought by Sawiris and Edens would devastate not only Stratford, but the entire West Midlands. Risible idiot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Forget the sycophantic MP’s, who we know will sell their souls to gain local votes.

I was and remain amazed that at a time of economical ruin, a viral pandemic and a nation on edge - our ‘wonderful’ Prime Minister found time to get involved.

What the hell is happening to the world?!

2 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Say what I will about Chi Onwurah, at least she is actually the MP for the relevant constituency the club is based in.

Here is Conservative MP Peter Gibson, the MP for Darlington (reminder for readers that Darlington is a small town about 40 miles away from Newcastle, which has its own football club and is located much closer to Middlesbrough):

The letter is absurd, but I want to focus on one paragraph in particular:

Efdzoq9X0AAINx2?format=jpg&name=medium

'A devastating impact on the region's economy'! This would be like someone from Stratford-upon-Avon claiming that Villa not being bought by Sawiris and Edens would devastate not only Stratford, but the entire West Midlands. Risible idiot.

Utterly bizzare logic. I'm sure a lot of Newcastle fans just started spamming their MPs.

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

Now a group from Singapore want Newcastle 

Just  some quick Googling around and social media check pretty much confirms this is a sham of a group. At best a money laundering opp - Dr. Tony style.  None of my Singaporean friends have ever heard of them.

Edited by nepal_villan
  • Haha 1

Â