Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

As a sicko I kept checking the status of their takeover when it looked like we were getting relegated, as it would have been so unjust - and I keep looking in - I might now stop, because the main Twitter lot are absolutely demented, they're almost American in their levels of paranoia - thank god they don't have guns. 

13 hours ago, Jareth said:

As a sicko I kept checking the status of their takeover when it looked like we were getting relegated, as it would have been so unjust - and I keep looking in - I might now stop, because the main Twitter lot are absolutely demented, they're almost American in their levels of paranoia - thank god they don't have guns. 

I saw Ant n Dec post a petition link for it to be investigated in parliament or something similar to that ilk. As if we have nothing better going on throughout the world at the moment. 

Edited by dudevillaisnice
  • Haha 2

Basically they thought they were becoming the new Man City and now its collapsed they are losing their shit. I sympathise with them having a shit owner as im sure most Villa fans do, its frustrating when youre being run into the ground by morons but they way they have acted since it collapsed has been embarrassing.

The guy on skysports news yesterday from some NUFC podcast i believe was absolutely embarrassing, im sure he was talking about NUFC fans mental health because of it. Come on man.

• Haha 1

It’s utterly predictable and embarrassing that Boris sticks his neck out for Newcastle, not the clubs being failed by the EFL. 

The Premier League don’t have to give a statement and shouldn’t bow to political interference or pressure. 

The official Premier League twitter feed is being spammed constantly by Newcastle fans. Literally any time anything is posted a second or two it’s full of Newcastle fans stating corruption etc.. they figured out how to use bots during lockdown it seems. 

Ashley trying to get the deal resurrected 

Wont suprise me if its back on. All the PL need to say is due to the piracy issue in SA we cannot allow this deal to go ahead while piracy issue.

Done they wont have a leg to stand on

Â