Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Sky interviewed a guy who runs a YouTube channel and you would think somebody had died. 

Ah bless, football really does mean more to those Newcastle fans doesn't it

I mean it's not like the situation they are in isn't one shared by 90% of **** football clubs world wide

But because you nearly won the league 25 **** years ago and signed alan **** Shearer*  you deserve nothing but the best.

*they love there number 9s up there 

2 hours ago, Zatman said:

Sky interviewed a guy who runs a YouTube channel and you would think somebody had died. 

Brilliant.

Wants the PL to let in the Saudis because "we're just football fans", yes well the PL aren't are they you fool. They're one of the biggest sports leagues in the world, comfortably the biggest football league. Once they open to the doors to Saudis, there's no going back then.

Wouldn't have been surprised if the PL did eventually let them in. I've read rumours the big six told the PL to not let them in.

All the shameless defending of Saudi goings on that went down as well. Hilarious.

I feel sorry for the fans.

Given a lifeline of a brighter future, a possibility of doing a Man City, Chelski and it's taken away. They must be devastated.

Mike Ashley is everything in an owner a fan does not want.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, imavillan said:

I feel sorry for the fans.

Given a lifeline of a brighter future, a possibility of doing a Man City, Chelski and it's taken away. They must be devastated.

Mike Ashley is everything in an owner a fan does not want.

So true. But I am loving it :) No compassion for the mags. Let em fall :)

5 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Yep, he is no Dr X, Ellis Short, guys that run Wigan, Bolton, Bury even blues

Just a modern day Doug Ellis

A grubbier, wealthier Doug Ellis. I'd rather have a club washing the reputation of Sports Direct over washing the reputation of genocide in Yemen.

• Like 1

Â