Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

17 minutes ago, Genie said:

Being organised and working hard. 2 things we lack at Villa.

Hard working yes, plus they have two players with actual pace that makes them a threat on the counter.

Organised? Not for me. Sitting 11 men in your own box and refusing to participate isn't organising yourselves well. According to xG they're bottom with 14 points fewer than they actually have. It's unsustainable muck. Not that Ashley or Bruce care.

Like I said...I've yet to see them and think they deserved a single point. No doubt they'll pump us comfortably and end that run which will be a treat for us all.

I can guarantee that nobody associated with Newcastle in any way gives a flying f**k that their expected goals or possession stats are low. They are scoring a goal a game and bar a hiding here & there don't concede many.  I would much rather be beating utd, Chelsea & spurs rather than Burnley & Norwich.

Newcastle had 30% possession against Chelsea had 2 shots on target & won 1-0

We had 35% possession against Chelsea had 3 shots on target & lost 2-1. Which would you prefer....

Edited by LakotaDakota

35 minutes ago, LakotaDakota said:

Newcastle had 30% possession against Chelsea had 2 shots on target & won 1-0

We had 35% possession against Chelsea had 3 shots on target & lost 2-1. Which would you prefer....

Obviously I'd prefer to win, what's your point?

My point is that what they're doing is unsustainable. They're as likely to beat Chelsea as they are to lose to Burnley like they did a few weeks ago because they aren't doing anything. There is no plan bar sit back. They're sitting in their box and seeing what happens.

Credit to them, it's funny I think.

Edited by Tomaszk
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Genie said:

Being organised and working hard. 2 things we lack at Villa.

Agreed. But I'd rather watch us over them all day every day. Even if it means we go down. Which is a bit of a stupid opinion but it's true.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

Agreed. But I'd rather watch us over them all day every day. Even if it means we go down. Which is a bit of a stupid opinion but it's true.

Our football is awful. 
I don’t understand this perception that having someone like Big Sam or Steve Bruce in charge would degrade our style. 

13 minutes ago, Bugzy1991 said:

Clearly isn't sustainable. Newcastle are bad and likely bottom 3 team in the prem.

This is season 3 of playing the same way... Only difference this season is they are winning more games

Edited by LakotaDakota

3 hours ago, Tomaszk said:

Hard working yes, plus they have two players with actual pace that makes them a threat on the counter.

Organised? Not for me. Sitting 11 men in your own box and refusing to participate isn't organising yourselves well. According to xG they're bottom with 14 points fewer than they actually have. It's unsustainable muck. Not that Ashley or Bruce care.

Like I said...I've yet to see them and think they deserved a single point. No doubt they'll pump us comfortably and end that run which will be a treat for us all.

I never used to care about Newcastle but now Bruce is there it's making them winning so much fun because reading the bullshit that is spouted by the Bruce haters here is hilarious.

Blah blah blah didn't deserve it blah blah blah they haven't earned a single point... Guess what they have earned them because they have won games. Football is a simple game win 3 points draw 1 point lose 0 points. Doesn't matter how entertaining the football is the only thing that matters is the result. 

Edited by Stuartc445
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Evening Alex.

Everyone should sit in their box like Newcastle it would be great.

Straight to the calling me Alex... come on at least come back at me without giving up and admitting defeat carry on like this and this game will start getting boring. Keep being defeated as quick as you are and i'll start believing you are just like your hero Deano

• Haha 1

Just now, Stuartc445 said:

Straight to the calling me Alex... come on at least come back at me without giving up and admitting defeat carry on like this and this game will start getting boring. Keep being defeated as quick as you are and i'll start believing you are just like your hero Deano

You seem unstable.

Have you been on Facebook before? I think it would suit your mindset and intelligence. Plenty of Villa pages for you to go post about Smith and Bruce on.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

You seem unstable.

Have you been on Facebook before? I think it would suit your mindset and intelligence. Plenty of Villa pages for you to go post about Smith and Bruce on.

Does it hurt to see Bruce getting results against teams Deano never will?  But don't worry Bruce didn't deserve them. so Morally he's lost and you win.  

You're becoming like a jilted lover who's realised their ex has moved on to better things.

Edited by Stuartc445

3 minutes ago, Stuartc445 said:

Does it hurt to see Bruce getting results against teams Deano never will?  But don't worry Bruce didn't deserve them. so Morally he's lost and you win.  

What's going on?! Have you been drinking?

Why you bringing up Smith? Why have you got a capital M on morally? 

We beat Burnley 2 games ago, Newcastle lost to them. Villa beat Newcastle in December and we're rubbish.

Honestly... facebook.com, have a look. Right up your street.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Tomaszk said:

What's going on?! Have you been drinking?

Why you bringing up Smith? Why have you got a capital M on morally? 

We beat Burnley 2 games ago, Newcastle lost to them. Villa beat Newcastle in December and we're rubbish.

Honestly... facebook.com, have a look. Right up your street.

Villa beat Newcastle and we're rubbish,  That is a very Birmingham City thing to say.  A Birmingham City fan wouldn't care about finishing below us as long as they beat us twice. Personally I look at the bigger picture and would prefer to finish higher in the league rather than winning 1 or 2 games.  But maybe that's why you act the way you are because you're hurt that Bruce is going to finish ahead of your beloved Deano.  

14 minutes ago, Stuartc445 said:

Villa beat Newcastle and we're rubbish,  That is a very Birmingham City thing to say.  A Birmingham City fan wouldn't care about finishing below us as long as they beat us twice. Personally I look at the bigger picture and would prefer to finish higher in the league rather than winning 1 or 2 games.  But maybe that's why you act the way you are because you're hurt that Bruce is going to finish ahead of your beloved Deano.  

Ramblings of a loon, can't figure out what you're saying.

Â