Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Just put this in the PL thread...

I don't know how they have any points at all. They are so shit.

We're rubbish and should have stuck 5 past them. Don't know how they ever get a point without participating.

On 12/01/2020 at 02:23, Tomaszk said:

We're rubbish and should have stuck 5 past them. Don't know how they ever get a point without participating.

They never bother to compete, McLeish put out more attacking teams

• Like 1

3-0 up before half-time, 70% poession & 8 shots on goal. Absolutely battering Rochdale & Almiron has scored yet again. Would love him in our side, Never stops running and is now starting to put the ball in the net

Edited by LakotaDakota

They're playing a full strength team at home to a Rochdale a team made up of loans and free transfers, and who are eighteenth in league one, talking winning this up, as if it's some amazing result, is exactly the kind of thing that Bruce would do.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LakotaDakota said:

3-0 up before half-time, 70% poession & 8 shots on goal. Absolutely battering Rochdale & Almiron has scored yet again. Would love him in our side, Never stops running and is now starting to put the ball in the net

We could use a few gifts like this.

On 14/01/2020 at 23:38, Hornso said:

We could use a few gifts like this.

That's an example of how top quality management helps drive you forward during games. Bruce made that goal with his superior tactics and planning. Yeah, that will show all the haters!

On 12/01/2020 at 01:23, Tomaszk said:

They've done it again :lol:

Absolutely terrible.

Haven't seen them deserve a point.

Â