Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

36 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

I don't want them down.

I want the small clubs down such as Burnley, Bournemouth and Brighton. They are a waste of space in the league.

Yet Newcastle and for 5 years Villa were entertaining the masses

Thought couple of years in Championship would control the arrogance of some fans 

17 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

You’ve been watching too much sky sports methinks.....

Haway man, big club man, one club city man, toooon armeh man, proper fans man, 50,000 through the gates of st james man, no 9 man, gallogate man, shearers bar man, sir bobby man, just don't mention we hounded him out man.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Haway man, big club man, one club city man, toooon armeh man, proper fans man, 50,000 through the gates of st james man, no 9 man, gallogate man, shearers bar man, sir bobby man, just don't mention we hounded him out man.

eh?

My post had nada to do with Mr Bruce.

Believe it or not, some of us have let that go - and I remember I was labelled as obsessive ha 

Just now, bannedfromHandV said:

eh?

Believe it or not, some of us have let that go - and I remember I was labelled as obsessive ha 

Think was a pisstake on how media view Newcastle. He also didnt mention Bruce once

• Like 1

1 minute ago, bannedfromHandV said:

"just don't mention we hounded him out man".........maybe I misunderstood but seemed fairly obviously about him to me.

They hounded out Bobby Robson but its always ignored 

On 31/10/2019 at 17:04, bannedfromHandV said:

eh?

Chill dude, not everything is about Steve Bruce. 

good old Brucie.

We have to accept where we are today': Steve Bruce admits he was sat on the TOILET when he realised how good Newcastle used to be compared to his bog-standard squad

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7640541/Steve-Bruce-admits-sat-TOILET-realised-good-Newcastle-used-be.html

• Haha 1

On 31/10/2019 at 16:21, Wainy316 said:

I'm happy for anyone else to occupy the three spots.

Newcastle always in my list for hopefully geting relelgated.

word removed fans,  media darlins and really its just a poxy 1 club city near scotchland that's won f all but most of their fans genuinely have nowhere else to go but the footie so big wow on attendance.  I want them Middlesbrough and Sunderland all in the same league as small heath so loads of travel,  misery and breakdowns for all concerned over consecutive seasons until it breaks them.  

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
  • Haha 2

Annoying how they keep pulling these shock away wins out of the bag, didn't expect them to go to West Ham and even score so checking my phone and seeing they were 3 up after 50 minutes was a bit of a shock.

Still think in the long run lack of home wins will hurt them and keep them just above bottom 3 but that was a good win for them.

Â