Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

Saw a poll from all PL clubs about biggest rivals. 16% of Newcastle fans think we are the biggest rivals. They didn't feature in our results

40% Leicester fans consider us major rivals which explains the Kevin Friend bullshit

Was it a poll just for PL clubs?

If that was the case then sure our most rival currently is Wolves?

Or is it the same one that asks for 5 rivals?

Edit:

Just saw it again and it seem the same thing. 

Anyway, I guess haven't 3 midlands team made Newcastle not to appear. For me, I really don't like them doing better than us at any case. Ofcourse I don't want anyone to do better than us, But if you'd ask me who are the two teams that you won't want above Villa this season. I'd say Wolves and Newcastle. 

Edited by abdulaziz1

1 hour ago, abdulaziz1 said:

But if you'd ask me who are the two teams that you won't want above Villa this season. I'd say Wolves and Newcastle. 

Newcastle is purely because of Bruce for me, wolves is obvious, I'd add the 2 other promoted clubs but that's only for this season, good measuring stick

• 2 weeks later...

As in the article I expect it was a cut and paste with Steve Bruce for Rafa Benitez but still funny.

LOONEY TOON 

Peter Kenyon’s Newcastle takeover bid claims Steve Bruce has achieved ‘unparalleled success in Europe’… despite one failed campaign with Hull City

PETER KENYON’S bid to buy Newcastle bizarrely claims boss Steve Bruce has achieved “unparalleled success in Europe”.

Ex-Manchester United and Chelsea chief Kenyon has been working with American firm GACP Sports - who also own Ligue 1 club Bordeaux - on a £300million offer to buy out Mike Ashley.

ut a document sent to potential investors said: “GACP Sports plans to support the current manager, Steve Bruce, who has had unparalleled success in Europe.”

In fact, Toon boss Bruce has only had ONE failed European campaign as a manager with Hull City.

And the Tigers lost to Belgian side Lokeren in the play-offs for the Europa League group stage in 2014-15.

A plausible explanation for the inaccuracy is that Bruce’s name was hastily cut-and-pasted into an existing document after he replaced Spaniard Rafael Benitez on July 17.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10014887/peter-kenyon-newcastle-takeover-steve-bruce/

They might be talking about on the golf course I guess...

33 minutes ago, TheStagMan said:

We cant really laugh at thatthough, hving had Lescott, Richards, Agath and Ireland on our books 😞

thats a strange list of players. Lescott and Agathe played less than a season each for us. Agathe maybe 3 months

13 hours ago, Zatman said:

thats a strange list of players. Lescott and Agathe played less than a season each for us. Agathe maybe 3 months

They are names that sprang to mind for some reason. If its a big problem for you then ignore those names and just read "Richards"

Edited by TheStagMan

Â