Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

35 minutes ago, The_Rev said:

Tbf to Owen in that video he wasn't much older than the kid who was in goals when they filmed it.  He's still a div though.  

He probably would have been 19ish, so yeah, most of us were bellends at that age. Just hilarious to think he'd played in a World Cup, but still acted like that against a kid in goal. What a word removed :D 

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

Why anyone would go from Real Madrid to Newcastle is beyond me.

I can think of 120,000 reasons per week. 

That was a staggering salary for 2005!

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Xela said:

I can think of 120,000 reasons per week. 

That was a staggering salary for 2005!

It still would have been today considering that it's more than what most of the spurs team are on

Edited by Mic09

45 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

The more I've read on twitter from him the more he is blatantly courting controversy to try and sell his book

Some of it is outright embarrassing 

I think its all set up personally

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ciggiesnbeer said:

I dont much like the Mags, but they are fully justified in being pissed off. All Owen had to do was be a professional but he couldnt even manage that.

Someone needs to call the words removed out :) 

• Haha 1

David Beckham and Fabio Capello the next ones to be thrown under the bus by Owen.

Is it gambling debts that's forcing him to make a tell all biography or is he just an attention whore?

• Like 1

17 hours ago, villa4europe said:

The more I've read on twitter from him the more he is blatantly courting controversy to try and sell his book

Some of it is outright embarrassing 

it's probably more to sell the serialisation in a newspaper. That's where the money would be as no right minded individual would actually buy his book.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, villa89 said:

it's probably more to sell the serialisation in a newspaper. That's where the money would be as no right minded individual would actually buy his book.

This. Why would anyone buy Michael Owen's biography unless it had some drama attached? It doesn't exactly sell itself. I'd rather sit on my hands doing nothing for 10 hours straight than read Michael Owen talk about himself.

Saw a poll from all PL clubs about biggest rivals. 16% of Newcastle fans think we are the biggest rivals. They didn't feature in our results

40% Leicester fans consider us major rivals which explains the Kevin Friend bullshit

Â