Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

1 hour ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

Watch him give us £ 15 million for Elmo 

No chance. He can have James Bree though for that figure.

According to Bruce "Bree can play CB or RB".  So he would be better served with him, and he signed him for us so he can take him as Bree won't be getting game time here, imo.

3 hours ago, Rob182 said:

So, Bolasie loan nailed on?

Andy Carroll and/or Daniel Sturridge signing on a free nailed on?

Alan Hutton and Glenn Whelan on a free nailed on?

Who else will Brucey bring in?

Hopefully a bit of cash Bree & Lansbury.

4 hours ago, CosmicVillan said:

Just looking at the fixtures..home game comes during our toughest run ... might be slim pickings

(A)Man City - (H) Liverpool - (A) Wolves -(H) Newcastle - (A) Man U - (A) Chelsea

Wolves and Newcastle, those are a must win games! But that's really a tough run.

6 hours ago, CosmicVillan said:

Just looking at the fixtures..home game comes during our toughest run ... might be slim pickings

(A)Man City - (H) Liverpool - (A) Wolves -(H) Newcastle - (A) Man U - (A) Chelsea

I've got a feeling we'll do Manure Yanited home and away this year. Deano will have 'em up for it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Apparently, their fans have staged a protest against Ashley over the appointment of Bruce!     :crylaugh:

If the media ever knew they were one of the most hated clubs in the UK they would be heartbroken.

Scummy club and they are getting what they richly deserve,  they deserve Ashley and allotment man.  The small heath of the north all day long the words removed.   

bikers grove and small heath relegation double?

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D

1 minute ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

anyone

Oh No.  Anyone just had a price tag of 35M slapped on him,  difficult for Newcastle now, but as you say,  he can play RB, AML or as a sweeper so pretty versatile.  Great signing if Bruce can pull it off and if any manager can't then he really can' t.

Rumours saying he's got £90 mill to spend - I mean, he's got 3 weeks of the window left, done zero preparation for any signing, so will be buying the one's nobody wants and for top dollar, probably with crippling wages. This is the moment Newcastle could completely screw themselves for years. God listen to us, we sound like Leeds fans!

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Jareth said:

Rumours saying he's got £90 mill to spend - I mean, he's got 3 weeks of the window left, done zero preparation for any signing, so will be buying the one's nobody wants and for top dollar, probably with crippling wages. This is the moment Newcastle could completely screw themselves for years. God listen to us, we sound like Leeds fans!

Don't believe he does.

If he does Ashley is silly for not giving it to Rafa.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Rob182 said:

So, Bolasie loan nailed on?

Andy Carroll and/or Daniel Sturridge signing on a free nailed on?

Alan Hutton and Glenn Whelan on a free nailed on?

Who else will Brucey bring in?

Alex

10 hours ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

No chance. He can have James Bree though for that figure.

According to Bruce "Bree can play CB or RB".  So he would be better served with him, and he signed him for us so he can take him as Bree won't be getting game time here, imo.

I've yet to see evidence that Bree can play in either of those positions.

7 minutes ago, kurtsimonw said:

I've yet to see evidence that Bree can play in either of those positions.

How very dare you!

I'll have you know that Axel could play "anywhere across the back four and even DM" aswell!

Don't you dare ever question Bruce's philosophys again!

:lol:

Edited by AvfcRigo82

2 hours ago, Jareth said:

That simply cannot be true. Rafa left because he had no transfer budget. Ashley may be a dick, but he is not an idiot. If he was willing to spend £90m then Rafa would have been the man to get him a top 10 finish with that. Not "11th choice" Bruce. 

I would like to say that Bruce spending £90m (especially in today's market), would be a disaster, but then people would descend on me to tell me how wrong I am citing one signing he made out of 10 that made a profit as evidence of his prowess, so I won't bother because it is academic - I cannot see any way they would spend £90m. I would love to be wrong on this as the results would be comical. 

Edited by TheStagMan

Â