Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

The only thing of real note there is the FA Cup really :D

The UEFA cup was a big deal pre 21st century. Back when he won it his team would have had to have finished 2nd or 3rd in the league I believe? That said, I don't even know who he played for. Surprising really, considering how renowned his name is across world football.

Although it must be pointed out that wikipedia is to stats what Joe Kinnear is to stats.

Nonsense, Joe Kinnear is head and shoulders above all other stat fabricators. He's been making up stats for 83 years. He made up Jesus' birthday.

Although it must be pointed out that wikipedia is to stats what Joe Kinnear is to stats.

Nonsense, Joe Kinnear is head and shoulders above all other stat fabricators. He's been making up stats for 83 years. He made up Jesus' birthday.

and has him on speeddial

• Like 1

I had forgotten that. I retract previous statement.

He played for Spurs, played over 400 games according to the man himself.

(obviously he didn't play much more than 250 but don't let facts get in the way)

196 according to Wiki

258.  Wikipedia only lists league appearances in the profile box.  If you include cup and European games then he played 258 times for Spurs. 

(obviously he didn't play much more than 250 but don't let facts get in the way)

196 according to Wiki

258.  Wikipedia only lists league appearances in the profile box.  If you include cup and European games then he played 258 times for Spurs. 

Only another 142 games for JK to find then :) 

196 according to Wiki

258. Wikipedia only lists league appearances in the profile box. If you include cup and European games then he played 258 times for Spurs.

Only another 142 games for JK to find then :)

include friendly and reserve games and that time he bumped into vinny samways outside morrisons your nearly at 400

well if Romario can count all his goals in under 11 games surely Kinnear can include reserve, under 18 and friendly games :D

I think Romario counts goals he scored while playing FIFA on the Playstation to his career total, doesn't he?

Â