Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Apparently Curry flavoured Croissants are being unveilled as a pre match snack next season to add more va va voom to st james parc

Don't you mean "Stade De Sports Direct" ?

• Like 1

Hmm, had a look at the Newcastle forums this morning. I've noticed that Joker Kebab has put the brakes on the first larg-ish transfer (probably one of Graham Carr's spots too) and got on a flight for a jolly holiday. Can Ashley put something together to sort out new players in defense? No, because he's on holiday too.

They are really not preparing for this coming season at all

Papers saying £12m. That would make me so happy.

How can they be linked to Gignac @ £12m - albeit paper talk, and then in the next breathe plead poverity when trying to sign Bent - again paper talk?

Different papers perhaps? :)

Jesus it's amazing; This must be deliberate?

"Every top club in the land has got one (a director of football). We haven't - that's the difference,"

Erm, no they don't

"The manager can't do everything. I'm probably the only football manager to be a director of football. I don't know any other ex-managers who have.
Newcastle's last DoF maybe?

"I've been a manager for 35 years. I've been 'Manager of the Year'. I've won every award there is in football as a player.
Balon D'Or Winner Joe Kinnear?

"I think all those qualities put me head and shoulders above every other director of football."

Ok mate

Edited by Stevo985

The delusion is hysterical but i do feel for newcastle fans, just imagine someone like that here? He seems to think hes this huge footballing name its just inbelievable, out of interest what did he actually win as a player? I assume he did win something for him to say that..

Might put some money on them going down you know, if they keep him for the season i can see it happening.

What are their fans saying about all this debacle? They can't be happy surely?

From the fan site I saw it looked like a lot of them were laughing along with the rest of us. If you didn't you would just have to be depressed I suppose.

Â