Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

i actually can't believe how bad things are at Newcastle United, it's like they're deliberately **** everything up to make us all laugh. That Shearer having his name removed just tops it off.

One of the papers is claiming the aim of the appointment of Kinnear is to help heal a rift between Pardew and Carr. I suppose it could (if there is actually a rift), as they will both have a few more things in common. Like how they both f***ing hate their new gaffer, their new gaffer is figure of comedy which they can piss themselves at laughing together, and to stop any potential arguments between them in future they just walk out on Newcastle cos they're fed up.

Carr is considering his future so it looks like Kinnear will have already succeeded. Maybe the man's a genius after all. Playing the buffoon to get people scarpering for the hills.

My only question if this is indeed the plan, is how Ashley is going to get rid of Kinear once the purposeful damage has been done

Once the hit is confirmed he will have completed the contract!

Edited by Nigel

Carr was the one higher up that was doing some good for Newcastle.

Pardew is just not good enough for a PL Manager. Cases could be made for Llambias going or staying. Carr is the one that they must keep. If Kinnear pisses off Carr and he leaves and Pardew hangs on then Ashley has royally **** up.

Carr would be a great chief scout for us. I'd love him here.

Cabaye, Santon, Debuchy, Ba, Cisse, Ben Arfa may not have been hidden gems, but to find those type of quality players available for the fee's he found them for (bar maybe Debuchy's) was superb business. And not many people had a vast knowledge of Tiote before he joined them.

Carr will be a superb signing for whoever he joins

Â