Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

loved the comment under the video from 10 months ago:

Thank god Joe Kinnear will never be associated with NUFC again. I just can't believe a person who conducts and presents him self in that manner was a manager of my club. Newcastle really was a joke back then, thankfully our club is run professionally now.

• Like 4

That's what happens when you give managers ridiculously long contracts and can't afford to sack them. You have to undermine them instead. Maybe this is all just a little plot of Ashley's. Get his mate in to undermine Pardew. Pardew quits, no payout on his contract because he walked, Kinnear will then 'step down' with the new manager coming in.

Ashley gets rid of Pardew for free, and his mate Joe pockets a bit of cash for a few months wages. Win win.

This is pretty much the conclusion I've come to aswell. But also, from what I've heard, Pardew and Ashley are very good mates too. As in he got the job while out on the lash with Ashley. It's brilliant to watch though. Insert appropriate popcorn gif :)

I'd be inclined to think that too... but I thought I'd read that Pardew's contract gave him a max of 1 yrs payout if he was sacked, regardless of time remaining on contract. 

That interview on talkshite was the greatest thing I've ever heard.

Yep.you gotta hear it to believe it. He calls Cabaye kebab.Ben Arfa he calls Ben Afri and Ben afra.ameobi he calls amanobi.

He also claims he signed tim Krul. Who actually was at the club 3 years before kin near managed them.

Reminds me of the gazza/moat interview. I think he's actually mentally ill

Newcastle Stats @NewcastleStats 28s Joe Kinnear: "My record speaks for itself", 5 wins in 26 games as #NUFC boss. Drew 3 & lost 5 in last 8. #KinnearLies #JoeKinnearFacts

Newcastle Stats @NewcastleStats 6m Joe Kinnear: "i have never relegated a team", other than Luton (00/01) - after demoting the manager and appointing himself. #KinnearLies

Newcastle Stats @NewcastleStats 11m Joe Kinnear: "i madeover 400 appearances for Spurs",he actually madeonly251.Strange...#KinnearLies

Newcastle Stats @NewcastleStats 14m Joe Kinnear: "I have never been sacked as a football manager", apart from at Nottingham Forest (2004). And Luton (2003). #KinnearLies

Newcastle Stats @NewcastleStats 20m "James Perch is still at the club from my time there", Kinnear left #NUFC in 2009, Perch was signed by Chris Hughton in 2010. #KinnearLies

Newcastle Stats @NewcastleStats 22m Tim Krul joined #NUFC in 2005, Joe Kinnear claims to have brought the Dutchman to Newcastle in 2008. #KinnearLies

• Like 1

They were playing it out on TS this morning. Un-be-lieveable.

He also said he was more intelligent that the Newcastle supporters.

Â