Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Flounder

Noun

A small flatfish (families Pleuronectidae and Bothidae) that typically occurs in shallow coastal water.

I wasn't aware it was a fish, tbh :P

What day is it today, Pun-day?

I like this bit in the press conference.

Press officer Let's get on to football. Let's have an agreement that everything said so far, if anyone has got their tapes on, it's wiped off and we're not discussing it.

Don'tcha love optimists?

Spotted on a Jawdee's FB page today:

WELL WHAT THE FEK IS GOING ON KINNEAR, WELCOME TO THE WORLD OF SUPPORTING NEWCASTLE MR PARDEW,COCKNEY MAFIA,, SOUNDS A BIT LIKE LIVERPOOL,,YOUR NOT SACKED MR DAGLISH WE ARE GIVING YOU A POSSOSTION IN THE BOARD ROOM,NOTHING TO DO WITH HOW MUCH IT WOULD COST US TO SACK YOU FROM YOUR LONG CONTRACT.
THIS IS NOT A SPANNER IN THE WORKS BUT A HAND GRENADE,
AND WHAT IS WRONGA WITH WOR CENTRE FORWARD,BETTER KNOWN AS MR OFFSIDE,
IF THIS WAS A SHOP HOW MANY WOULD SHOP THERE, LOOK AT IT FROM ASHLEYS POINT OF VIEW,,,,,,I AM SELLING TO THE NEWCASTLE PUBLIC A VERY POOR QUALITY PRODUCT AND 50,000 ARE STILL BUYING IT, THEY ARE PAYING LUDICRUS AMOUNTS OF MONEY,WEEK IN WEEK OUT,SO WHY CHANGE AND GIVE THEM GOOD QUALITY WHEN IT IS SO OBVIOUS YHAT THEY WILL PAY FOR CRAP,FENWICK'S PRICES FOR PRIMARK GOODS,,,,,THIS LEAVES ME WITH A HUGE DILEMMA,WEATHER TO BUY A SEASON TICKET OR HAVE A HOLIDAY IN THE SUN,,,, HMMMMM ANY ONE GOT THE NUMBER OF THOMPSONS TRAVEL,,

:D

THIS LEAVES ME WITH A HUGE DILEMMA,WEATHER TO BUY A SEASON TICKET OR HAVE A HOLIDAY IN THE SUN

I think he already has his mind subconsciously made up.

Vehh good :)

Yes, you invoked Stevo's law and used a fish pun.

I'm pleased this is catching on :)

Don't bite.

Seems like we've cod onto another trend here.

Â