Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

One of my best friends is an Englishman based in Melbourne who supports Newcastle (I'm meant to fly over to England for his wedding later this year).

He's dreading the season ahead, thinks we'll absolutely spank them. I told him that will be tough when they have 11 players behind the ball.

Even tougher if Bruce, in an act of desperation, joins the keeper on the goal line, as they'll have the width between posts covered end to end.

On 17/07/2019 at 21:29, Rob182 said:

So, Bolasie loan nailed on?

Andy Carroll and/or Daniel Sturridge signing on a free nailed on?

Alan Hutton and Glenn Whelan on a free nailed on?

Who else will Brucey bring in?

Whelan and Hutton next....? :lol:

I'm still laughing...  Just think back to June...  The Geordies were bragging about how they're about to buy the league with oil money and I even heard an interview from a Newcastle fan where he was talking about how within 10 seasons their fans will just be as desensitized to winning matches as the Man City fans are now...  Look at them now!  No Rafa, no money, Steve Bruce, & Andy Carroll.  You can't help but laugh at them.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, HKP90 said:

Andy Carroll is the most Steve Bruce signing Newcastle could possibly have made. 

Its unbelievable really.  I didn't know Carroll was still playing.  If they get 10 games out of him they will be doing well.  

13 hours ago, KMitch said:

You can't help but laugh at them.

I love it when they lose, especially when its on the south coast so it's miles home  absolutely love it.  Hope the van breaks down near Rotherham every week.  rocket polishers.  Almost on par with small heath losing away.

They "Love a Number Nine up there",  not becasue as in our case he scored the winner to make us European Champions or brave or just a genius player,  they base entirely it whether he has soiled himself in the doorway of a pharmacist in Newcastle city center.

Edited by Amsterdam_Neil_D
Fact Checking
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Â