Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

We proved last season that just because you have a decent manager, doesn't mean that's the manager you need. Remi would have been decent for a club like Everton. Rafa would have been decent for a club that was already decent and just needed that push forward. Newcastle needs an overhaul. 

8 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

We proved last season that just because you have a decent manager, doesn't mean that's the manager you need. Remi would have been decent for a club like Everton. Rafa would have been decent for a club that was already decent and just needed that push forward. Newcastle needs an overhaul. 

He really wouldnt. Remi Garde was absolute awful

• Like 3

problem with Rafa is his same failings from the past, he is a terrible manager when expectation is on his shoulder. His best success in Valencia, Liverpool even Chelsea in 2013 was nobody expected anything from him. When Liverpool came 2nd the next season he crumbled and took over Inter and Real and made them worse, people forget Inter was Champions League winners at time

even a drop in league has brought out same problems again, he is too cautious in a team that needs to have adventure

I hate Benitez and this Forrestieri thing has his grubby paws all over it. 

Typical Rafa move. Tap up your rivals best player in order to weaken them. He did exactly the same with us over Barry. Can't stand that FSW & I hope they get relegated to League 1.

• Like 1

Will be interesting to see what happens with the Forestieri situation as Wednesday are still adamant that no player will be sold. That's a clear message that would lose them credibility if they were to do a U-turn. 

If they are true to their word, has the player burnt his bridges with the fans? Carvalhal speaks about it in the link below.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11703/10535752/carvalhal-says-forestieri-is-going-nowhere

9 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Will be interesting to see what happens with the Forestieri situation as Wednesday are still adamant that no player will be sold. That's a clear message that would lose them credibility if they were to do a U-turn. 

If they are true to their word, has the player burnt his bridges with the fans? Carvalhal speaks about it in the link below.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11703/10535752/carvalhal-says-forestieri-is-going-nowhere

They are nearly upto 50 pages today alone on owlstalk forum about forestieri & as you can imagine some of it is "interesting", Similar to the delph stuff last year i guess but if you want something to read for half an hour before the athletics starts again it starts about here http://www.owlstalk.co.uk/forums/index.php?/topic/243808-forestieri/&page=54

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

We got 33k today which I think is just as impressive all things considered 

:lol:

It's not though, is it?

There's plenty of reasons to dislike Newcastle, but their support is phenomenal, and we've got nothing on them. We were 38-40k during the 3 seasons we finished 6th in the PL, we almost never sell out.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Davkaus said:

:lol:

It's not though, is it?

There's plenty of reasons to dislike Newcastle, but their support is phenomenal, and we've got nothing on them. We were 38-40k during the 3 seasons we finished 6th in the PL, we almost never sell out.

We finished bottom with two wins with dreadful performances and a bunch of players that didn't care. Newcastle were nowhere near as bad as what we had to watch last season.

also as mentioned many times look at the teams around them, there isn't many unlike midlands clubs.

• Like 1

I'm not claiming they're the biggest, bestest fanbase in the world or anything, I can't stand the pricks. But suggesting our 33k attendance with thousands of empty seats is 'just as impressive' as them selling out 52k is absolutely absurd, bordering on the deluded. It's the kind of thing you'd hear blues fans saying to justify their attendance compared to ours.

Try posting that anywhere other than on a Villa fan site and see how long it takes for people to stop laughing.

• Like 4

10 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

I'm not claiming they're the biggest, bestest fanbase in the world or anything, I can't stand the pricks. But suggesting our 33k attendance with thousands of empty seats is 'just as impressive' as them selling out 52k is absolutely absurd, bordering on the deluded. It's the kind of thing you'd hear blues fans saying to justify their attendance compared to ours.

Try posting that anywhere other than on a Villa fan site and see how long it takes for people to stop laughing.

I think 33k against Rotherham is quite impressive actually i think your being very negative towards the villa fans base there.

• Like 1

Â