Chop chop! Lets all gawp at Newcastle (again)

Jimzk5

Don't see them winning a game again this season.

We could do with them at least picking up a draw or two though seeing as they've still got Leicester and QPR away on their schedule.

The reality is their squad just isn't that good. Take out Cisse and Sissokho from their first 11 and it's really poor. Vlaar is better than Coloccini, Delph is better than Colback, Cabella is an overrated show pony etc.

That's why I think Pardew did a decent job there and could never understand the flak he got for most of his time.

maybe compare to us but Colback, Coloccini, Janmaat, Krul, Sissoko and Cisse are better than what Sunderland or West Brom have and a few other teams down the foot of league

• 2 weeks later...

absolutely, some of them thought De Boer was going to walk into the job when Pardew left

though as mentioned before some of the players should be ashamed of themselves like Coloccini

Carver has publicly accused his own player of getting sent off deliberately as an easy way out of playing more games. 

It's madness, even if you think that, why voice it in the media? Hopefully he'll be kept around until the end of the season.

Carver's lost the plot already, you don't start telling the world your players aren't up for the remaining games when you're in the relegation battle. Why would the players want to play for him now? You need team spirit in situations like they're in, and you don't get that by putting the players on blast to the media.

8 games lost in a row now, I can see that extending to 11. 

Carver's lost the plot already, you don't start telling the world your players aren't up for the remaining games when you're in the relegation battle. Why would the players want to play for him now? You need team spirit in situations like they're in, and you don't get that by putting the players on blast to the media.

by the looks of it he has lost the dressing room a long long time ago ;)

if they get relegated, I will laugh my arse off. All those anti pardew chants :crylaugh:

And all of those chants about us going down when they beat us at VP a couple of months ago.

How sweet to stay up at their expense.

by the looks of it he has lost the dressing room a long long time ago ;)

And telling everyone that some players are getting sent off on purpose is a sure fire way to win them back over  :D

if they get relegated, I will laugh my arse off. All those anti pardew chants :crylaugh:

And all of those chants about us going down when they beat us at VP a couple of months ago.

How sweet to stay up at their expense.

was at St.James ;)

If Newcastle go down we wont see them for a while. Last time they went down they were lucky they had players like Nolan, Butt, Smith and Barton at the club. Nobody like that now to help lead them in that division

• Like 1

The really infuriating thing about them is without those 3 points we gifted them via not taking our chances and son pathetic defending they would be really screwed now.

And before that game john carver said he hoped we get relegated.

If Newcastle go down we wont see them for a while. Last time they went down they were lucky they had players like Nolan, Butt, Smith and Barton at the club. Nobody like that now to help lead them in that division

They also had a good manager in Hughton to bring them back up, and don't forget that was Carroll's breakthrough season. Can't see Carver bringing them back up, or a manager come in that will.

I think there only hope if they go down is this Adam Armstrong fella in their youth team, supposed to be very good, and they might need him to do a Carroll for them.

Also find it wonderfully ironic that after banging on about needing a geordie in charge who knows what the fans want, they could possibly be the managers who have managed them to relegation

Ok mayby blaming shearer for their relegation is a bit harsh but he still took them down.

Â