Is this a Scam?

Demitri_C

is this a scam?

some girl asked me to send her a picture of 'scuba steve' penned on my little man

I've sent the photo, but no response

took me bloody ages to make enough room to write steve

• Like 2

is this a scam?

some girl asked me to send her a picture of 'scuba steve' penned on my little man

took me bloody ages to make enough room to write steve

Sorry I havent been able to reply, all my accounts have been hacked, but when I get my tax return ill treat you to a nice dinner, just waiting for the money to go into my account.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...

I've had a few missed calls and now texts from 'HSBC Bank'. I know it's a scam. I could tell them to **** off but I'd rather plant a seed and try to get them to reconsider their path in life. What do people say to these callers?

You know what details you can and can't give them - basically nothing personally identifiable. The best you can do is either waste their time or just have a laugh. Make up a fake name, give them fake details, that kind of thing.

Good afternoon demiti, I am here to tell you you have won twenty one million dollar (approximately eight pounds fifty two pence) in Ugandan lottery. Please be giving me your bank account details and we will wire you the monies immediately.

• Like 2

If people give me their bank details I'll make them 500 quid in a week. Anyone up for it? Pm me your details so other people can't see. Its all above board...honestly. You know you all trust me. Oh yeah and I much prefer it if you live in sutton coldfield or solihull, if your from alum rock don't bother.

is this a scam?

you jest but I read an article the other day where it seems young men have been performing acts in front of a webcam in the belief that the young stunner they have been chatting up is going to be impressed and go out with them , shag them or maybe just perform a return act on the web cam for them

the next thing they get is an email informing them how the video of them will be published on the internet etc unless they send money

sadly the case i read about resulted in the man jumping off a bridge as a result of the blackmail threat

Â