Christian Benteke

Kwan

Benteke scored so many great goals, you could say he is a great goal scorer!

This is my favourite. Ripping through the Liverpool defence like it's not there, then stuffing it past the keeper from 8 yards out. Slam dunk.

Get out the way, I'm going to score and make it 0-3 Villa away at Anfield...

icVDJyBGV11nY.gif

• Like 4

My favourite Benteke Villa goal is every Benteke Villa goal.

Bang, bang , bang, get in there my son, pick that one out.

A run from the halfway line,  a left  footed exocet missile, a right foot pile driver, a towering header from 15 foot high,  it all ends up the same way.

Goal! Christian Benteke! Goal Christian Benteke!

• Like 3

This is my favourite. Ripping through the Liverpool defence like it's not there, then stuffing it past the keeper from 8 yards out. Slam dunk.

icVDJyBGV11nY.gif

The way he holds off poor little Joe Allen is the highlight there.

icVDJyBGV11nY.gif

haha you see him struggling just to stay on his feet xD

icVDJyBGV11nY.gif

haha you see him struggling just to stay on his feet xD

You can tell from Skrtel's movement that they had no idea how to control Benteke.

They sort of wanted to tackle him, but didn't know how to, so instead they just moved away from him.

Like you say BG, his pace and agility is confusing because he has the strong physical attributes too. When he changes his speed quickly, defenders just get confused.

I think that will continue unless he goes up against a defender like Okore who is very fast. Shame we are the ones who bought him ey :D

Who wins... benteke or god in his prime?

God by far.  Benteke still has to do the same again for four or five seasons in a row yet to get near God.

I'm talking about them going head to head on the pitch, not how we view them. It'd be an intriguing battle, and one I think Benteke would win. He's a completely different proposition to anything back in mcgrath's day

Who wins... benteke or god in his prime?

God by far.  Benteke still has to do the same again for four or five seasons in a row yet to get near God.

I'm talking about them going head to head on the pitch, not how we view them. It'd be an intriguing battle, and one I think Benteke would win. He's a completely different proposition to anything back in mcgrath's day

Generally the players in the modern day are faster and stronger than the older players. I never saw Mcgrath player, but the answer to these questions are usually the modern player

Benteke is a quality player and will continue to improve to be a top top player.

But to think of him against God is a bit far fetched. Obviously it is a different era and so strengths differ, but let's not forget in WC 94, God completely marked out Roberto Baggio, a man who the previous yr had won world player of the yr. That's th equilivant of him marking out messi this yr, God would beat Benteke at the moment.

Â