Christian Benteke

Kwan

We didn't bid enough? Well there's a surprise.

Still "We tried"......

Christ.... if you are as premature in bed as you are on here your Mrs must be permanently frustrated.

Its called negotiation, if you're first offer is accepted, you aren't doing it right.

Still "We tried"......

oh dear, i assume you must be a brilliant businessman.

Something I have in common with our owner. Difference is the little money I have I didn't get off daddy.

If you want to keep falling for the spin and PR then go for it. It's quite clear that the club called in their mates in the press to help them out after Saturday. And these 'two quality signings'? A rejected bid for someone in the Belgium league and another player from the lower leagues which would still bring our spending to lower than last season.

Still "We tried"......

Something I have in common with our owner. Difference is the little money I have I didn't get off daddy.

If you want to keep falling for the spin and PR then go for it. It's quite clear that the club called in their mates in the press to help them out after Saturday. And these 'two quality signings'? A rejected bid for someone in the Belgium league and another player from the lower leagues which would still bring our spending to lower than last season.

Or your completely wrong.

Still "We tried"......

You never accept the first bid thats just basic, we would probably have never expected the first bid to be accepted. Stop **** moaning.

What worries me is we probably wouldn't usually announce a failed bid, unless we trying a bid of PR to look like we're trying. I would be inclined to consider that the case if we don't go back with an improved offer.

What worries me is we probably wouldn't usually announce a failed bid, unless we trying a bid of PR to look like we're trying. I would be inclined to consider that the case if we don't go back with an improved offer.

Still "We tried"......

You never accept the first bid thats just basic, we would probably have never expected the first bid to be accepted. Stop **** moaning.

OMG...

we had 6 bids rejected for Nzogbia last summer, we had 3 bids for Bent rejected and lately we had 2 bids for Lowton rejected!!!!

it's what business is all about! have you never gone to a car boot and haggle the price??

Still "We tried"......

OMG...

we had 6 bids rejected for Nzogbia last summer, we had 3 bids for Bent rejected and lately we had 2 bids for Lowton rejected!!!!

it's what business is all about! have you never gone to a car boot and haggle the price??

#ThatsKindOfMyPoint

Still "We tried"......

OMG...

Why are we leaving it to the last week of the transfer window?

Not much room for negotiation is there?

He's contracted to Genk till 2015 and they don't need to sell

The last thing you want to be doing is negotiating with a club that doesn't need to sell in the last week of the transfer window.. the word Ransom springs to mind iam sure they are aware were in desperate need of players and this will be reflected on the price

Our only hope is that the rumours are true and that he will try and force a move and they will not want to keep an unhappy player... i do not care about the blokes loyalty in the long term we need players to remain in the division short term

Typical villa

Â